Gone until next thursday due to performance.

90 Tauren Shaman
Thank you for contacting Ashishishe of Warsong Batallion for your failure of a shaman needs. I will be out of the state from Wednesday, March 20, returning Thursday, March 28 on account of a scheduled performance at Carnegie Hall.

If you are an officer of Warsong Batallion who is considering kicking me from the guild due to inactivity, hang on... er... where did I put my phone script... *rustling of paper* "PLEASE DO NOT KICK ME FROM THE GUILD DUE TO INACTIVITY."

If you are a member of Warsong Batallion who wants to hear a song while charging into battle, press or say "1" to be connected with Guild Leader Himanshu, who will either provide or give a referral for popular song solos and karaoke from the 80s, 90s, and today.

If you are a member of the Alliance expecting to be ganked while doing Tillers or Krasarang Dailies, press or say "2" to be connected with my stand-in ganker - Nachta - a very capable feral druid who will see to your every unexpected PvP need.

If you are Chald, press or say "3" for a free hug any time you can admit to others or yourself that you need one.

Have fun y'all. See you in a week.
Edited by Ashishishe on 3/20/2013 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
No songs for a whole week D: ?

Nnnnnooooooooo!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What kind of performance?

Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Fulbright, it shall be this one:

http://www.songkick.com/concerts/15447969-music-of-eric-whitacre-at-isaac-stern-auditorium-carnegie-hall

A SATB choral performance under the direction of Eric Whitacre. We will be performing six of his songs, including the world premiere of his version of e. e. cummings' poem "After Great Pain" set to music. It's the epitome of a dream come true for me.

Good luck!

Hey, thanks a lot bud! =)
Edited by Ashishishe on 3/20/2013 8:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 08:47 AMPosted by Ashishishe
including the world premiere of his version of e. e. cummings' poem "After Great Pain" set to music.

This I HAVE to hear. I'm a huge e.e. cummings fan.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
A lot of folk have asked to hear that one. If it is in my power, I will direct you to a recording of the piece after the performance is complete. =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm a huge e.e. cummings fan.

There's a joke in here somewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thrift shop for Chaella, imo.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Fulbright, it shall be this one:

http://www.songkick.com/concerts/15447969-music-of-eric-whitacre-at-isaac-stern-auditorium-carnegie-hall

A SATB choral performance under the direction of Eric Whitacre. We will be performing six of his songs, including the world premiere of his version of e. e. cummings' poem "After Great Pain" set to music. It's the epitome of a dream come true for me.

Wow, how awesome!! :D Have a great time, and I too would love a link if possible after it's done. In any case, congratulations and all best!!
Edited by Seyahat on 3/20/2013 9:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Wow, how awesome!! :D Have a great time, and I too would love a link if possible after it's done. In any case, congratulations and all best!!

Thanks a lot Seyahat! It means a lot to me, and I will do my best on both counts. =)
Edited by Ashishishe on 3/20/2013 9:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
No songs for a whole week D: ?

Nnnnnooooooooo!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Carnegie Hall is such a great venue. First time in New York?
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 08:50 AMPosted by Fulbright
I'm a huge e.e. cummings fan.

There's a joke in here somewhere.

Too easy, bruh.
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking about making a joke at Iconik's expense

Good luck Ash and break a leg!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
BAH! I herped a derp. Sorry, "After Great Pain" is by Emily Dickinson. I had "i thank You God for most this amazing day" on the brain after listening to it this morning. THAT'S one of the cummings pieces that Whitacre did. I apologize for that...

We are performing Little Tree, however...
Edited by Ashishishe on 3/20/2013 1:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Carnegie Hall is such a great venue. First time in New York?

Hey, yeah!! I'm getting to experience it all for the first time, and meeting with about 50 awesome people that I've previously only known on the internet. It promises to be an unforgettable experience.

Good luck Ash and break a leg!

Thanks, bud! I'll bring a crowbar and break several.
Edited by Ashishishe on 3/20/2013 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
03/20/2013 08:34 AMPosted by Ashishishe
unexpected PvP

I put forth that this should be Emerald Dream's new motto: "Unexpected PvP."
Reply Quote
Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Many thanks, Xanathal! I shall bring Unexpected PvP to Carnegie Hall on behalf of the Battallion!

And ponies. I'll bring those on behalf of Chald.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
03/20/2013 08:25 PMPosted by Ashishishe
I shall bring Unexpected PvP to Carnegie Hall

Excellent.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]