494 ILvl Rogue

90 Pandaren Rogue
Hello all. Short and SImple. I'm not a freak and I like women. I want to raid so put your guildy info below. I have been in multiple hardcore guilds and am now just getting the guild with my work schedule. If accepted I can move realms the day accepted. I'm not amooch I can pay for it myself. So put your guild info below with your battletag. I would rather talk to you ingame before applying. K thx bye

GOT AN UPGRADE OM JESUS But yeah for real 497 ilvl
Edited by Deraanged on 3/20/2013 8:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Got to admit, your post made me LOL. :)
Edited by Scrappygurl on 3/20/2013 12:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hi, I'm the raid lead and guild master of Remnant from Lightbringer server. <Remnant> is a progression guild that is semi-hardcore currently raiding 10 mans. We think it’s time to go back to 25 mans and can offer you an immediate core spot. We are currently 4/12N and will push to clear to get the stage for heroic modes. Going back to 25 mans will give more incentive, as well as a more flexible raid group able to tackle fights with gimmicks.

Server Info: We are NOT a dying server. We are a high population PVE server.

Schedule: Tuesday –Wednesday -Thursday raiding days, raiding from 6:30 to 9:30 pm PDT. We have optional clean-up, progression nights. As well as would like to start alt runs on off-nights.

Contact me or another officer:
Surrealae#1824
Thanaroth#1432

Thanks!
Surrealae,
GM/RL of <Remnant>
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Khan#1521 send me a request and lets talk in mumble
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Email me and we can discuss details.

brianbarker85@gmail.com

Destron#1318 is my battle tag.

3/13 ToT so far 16/16N 1/16 5.1

Tue/Wed 6pm PST-9PM PST

Looking for 1 more DPS to stabilize our core. You would be a main raider, not riding the bench or anything. Get with me via email to discuss further details.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Collateral Damage is looking for more! Our guild is made of a majority of adult working professionals that have been raiding together for over 5 years. We have recently transferred to Whisperwind from Vek'nilash to help recruitment and enjoy a livelier server. We all have real lives outside of WoW, but we still raid seriously. Our goal each tier is to finish the normals and work on a few heroics; we are not trying to be a US top 100 hardcore raiding group.

With the recent success in recruitment, we are exceptionally close to 25 man raiding; however, we require a few more to solidify our ranks. Candidates should be prepared to make 2 of our 3 raids (times listed below). We use mumble for communication, and EPGP for loot distribution.

We are a mature no drama guild.

If you're interested, applications can be submitted at www.cdvek.com (we are working on moving the site soon).
Needs:

High
Melee DPS (3 - 4)
Ranged DPS (3 - 4)

Medium
Healer (1 - 3)

Low
Tank (1)

We currently run three raids a week:
Tuesday 9-11 PM CST (10-12 EST, 7-9 PST)
Thursday 9-11 PM CST (10-12 EST, 7-9 PST)
Sunday 8-11 PM CST (9-12 EST, 6-9 PST)

Feel free to contact me Steelbrick in game or via Battletag

Brick#1919
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
if your still hunting, i'd be interested in chatting and seeing if were able to fulfill your interests. if you want to hit me up via our webpage so that i dont have to post personal information here that would be awesome. www.RDGuild.ca

thanks for your time.

Jen - RD GM (thats right a GIRL! we also have 3 other girls in our core for the record)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I love it. If you see this I would like your real ID :P Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You love women? that's perfect because I am one. My real ID is Knottie#1604. If you are still looking, hit me up. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
jcle4eva#1647
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
10 man
Horde
Officer loot
Vent interviews only

Consumables provided for core raiders

Current progression:11/12

Feel free to message any one of us if you have questions.

-Raid Times-

Tuesday - Thursday
7pm - 11pm PST

Monday
7pm -10pm PST

Thanks for reading, good luck, and we hope to hear from you soon!

-Contact information-

Pretty Pink Pwnies - US Boulderfist Horde
http://www.ppp-guild.com

Vladya realid- Vladya#1125
Nestar realid-Nestar#1100
Sparkles - Grimoirelaw#1483
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Síor is a 10 man raiding guild looking for a rogue for 5.2 and beyond.

Progression:
6/6HM MV
3/6HM HoF
4/4 ToES

4/12 ToT

Raid Times are Wednesday and Thursday 6-9PST.

We provide our raiders with all consumables, enchants, gems and repairs for raids. All we ask of you is to show up on time and ready to go for raid. with such a limited schedule we don't have a lot of time to waste. If you want to be part of a guild with a light schedule that kills bosses you can contact me in game on Comatos/Comatosis or add my battletag Comatosis#1754. You can also find more info and apply at sior.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
bnet info jcle4eva#1647
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]