Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
yep this thread is over

don't feed the troll, auqo

i had such good intentions
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Okay, cool.

I used top 100 because RaidBots has that option to ignore particularly underrepresented specs, and I figured that using the top 100 of well represented specs was better than using all parses due to... well, baddies (really only relevant for N content I guess). I'd assumed that top 100 generally showed what the class is capable of at top level play, assuming it's well represented.

Define "well represented"

For example, raidbots has 277 assassination rogue parses but only 69 enhancement shaman parses for 25m heroic jin'rohk.

Using "top 100" compares the top 36.1% of assassination rogues who have killed + publicly logged 25m heroic jin'rohk against every enhancement shaman in existence who has done the same. That includes the amazing 50-60k dps parse that I have up on that fight because someone blew me up with their debuff at the tail end of the first puddle.
Edited by Purge on 3/20/2013 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Define "well represented"

For example, raidbots has 277 assassination rogue parses but only 69 enhancement shaman parses for 25m heroic jin'rohk.

Using "top 100" compares the top 36.1% of assassination rogues who have killed + publicly logged 25m heroic jin'rohk against every enhancement shaman in existence who has done the same. That includes the amazing 50-60k dps parse that I have up on that fight because someone blew me up with their debuff at the tail end of the first puddle.

Probably >10000 parses, so that top 100 represents 1% or less to weed out outliers. Obviously, it's unlikely a lot of specs will have that in the first month of the patch in heroics, which is why I qualified all of this by saying it's too early to tell much. EDIT: This probably explains the apparent performance difference between H and N.

way to make us look bad purge
Edited by Auqo on 3/20/2013 3:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I lol'd at this thread.
Reply Quote
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE NEED TO HATE ON SOMETHING I HOLD SO DEAR?!
Reply Quote
@Chillbros

Face it... Enhance is the worst melee DPS spec in the game

..... Death knights, warriors, paladins, monks, feral.... all get way more attention and way more updates...

I mean, our AoE is a flippin joke. Atleast making a Greater Earth Shock for Enhancement spec( does the damage but to all enemies in a cone 10 yards infront of the caster) only is the only way out.

I do feel sorry for you and not because of your shaman , mostly just... you.

oh my god I just said why magma totem is bad...

It doesnt show on recount so it doesnt count as dps so its bad

its only good for unstealthing rogues

/chuckle again

If you play a shaman just to see blue line topping recount, you're doing it wrong .

03/20/2013 03:01 PMPosted by Farskore
your massive amount of experience in raids and PvP proves that enhancement is the #1 neglected spec in the game, I apologize for offending you your highness

I dont need to waste my time raiding when I know that ill always be 18th on Recount, our AoE really is a disaster at the moment and I cant help laughing at you since your trying to defend our garbage AoE.

I raid on other toons that actually can AoE, and there has never been an enhancement shaman in the top 10 ever, they are all i515 but other classes simply outshine them.

You are last on recount was due to your incompetence , not because of class itself.
We actually did fairly well in long term aoe fights like Windlord.

As for your ilvl515 , do you even want me to link your other alt char so everyone can have a laugh here ?
Edited by Convael on 3/20/2013 7:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]