Veteran returning to the game..

90 Draenei Mage
So I left WOW after we downed LK Heroic 25 a couple years ago.. basically completely missed Cataclysm and just returned back.. Only to find my guild doesnt really raid anymore, which leaves me looking for a raiding guild, I am not positive on my raiding hours but they will be evening to later at nite. Probably not going to be happy doing casual stuff, going to want to beat the best stuff like I used to do.. What options are out there?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I'd be happy to talk to ya! hit any BF guildee up in game
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Message me on horde if you would like a change. We have done wonders in the little time we have been together.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Acesdown, that name sounds familiar (I think for good reasons ^_^ ) Honestly man, you should server jump like everyone else. Alot are moving to Stromrage from what I hear, I may be going there soon myself.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Korial is as dead as a realm, as he is as an NPC.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]