Evisc damage Nerfed?

90 Undead Monk
Doesn't seem that nerfed to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXZSI1d0h-k

This is completly irrelevant with beserker and almost x2 the normal agility of course you can hit big numbers. Im not talking about hitting non geared people in Random battlegrounds. This is about 15k 5 cp Eviscs in arena 90% of the time.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Paladin
Rogues damage seems horrible. Espically if they dont pool energy correctly. Even with prep and some more energy i still think they are 5.1 equiv. Feel sorry for you guys!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Ya its not right, the majority of my eviscs were only 12k..Which is absolute trash..Something is wrong..

What does the Talent say it should do? Based on your AP it should have a baseline... Then add absorbs, resil, armor
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Im at almost 67% res as a boomkin. A rogue opened on me with garrote, 110k ambush, 96k eviscerate. His auto attacks were hitting me for 22k.. I was dead before i subterfuge was up. Seems to be working fine when it was used on me lol

Beserking buff... does not count. I also do not believe you got hit with 110k, 96k, and 22k white hits at all. Please stop trying to make up invalid claims that Rogues' damage is OP. I have a feeling you forgot to put on your PvP gear because I hit people in full dreadful for less than that. What you are describing is me opening on a target with 0 resilience because that is the only time I've seen such numbers.

I have a feeling OP that something was off. I have never seen Eviscerate crit for anything less than 40k at 5 CPs on geared targets, and I'm mostly 476 Malevolent and 2/2 upgraded weapons.
Edited by Vish on 3/18/2013 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Ambush damage is decent, but after all dance is so easy to peel its ignortant a mage 8 sec nova every 1 min can destroy our burst. Ya we can cloak and or vanish, but then we die to anything. Rogues need fixed imo :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Don't forget that when you're in a group and have buffs, there's one that gives you all that extra mastery rating, and mastery, at least for sub, increases the damage of finishing moves by quite a few percentage points.

If you die and don't get rebuffed, your evis is going to be doing a lot less damage, probably around 15%-20%, I don't know the exact numbers.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Im at almost 67% res as a boomkin. A rogue opened on me with garrote, 110k ambush, 96k eviscerate. His auto attacks were hitting me for 22k.. I was dead before i subterfuge was up. Seems to be working fine when it was used on me lol

110k ambush through that resilience sounds like you got steamrolled by a t2 rogue with zerk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]