Q. HOS and HOP & macro help

90 Human Paladin
Can you use hand of protection on yourself to stop incomeing damage that you recive when useing hand of sacrafice on somebody?? and if so could i make a macro for this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
While i couldn't find anything backing up my claim, i believe it applies itself as magic damage so that it wouldnt work for HoP. you could always try it out yourself

you cast HoS on someone, then you either bubble or use DP (40%) magic reduction works quite well
there is no macro that would work to cast them automatically or cast them for you but you

i would just hotkey HoS and DP and use them in conjunction
or look up a castsequence macro to make them one button?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
you cast HoS on someone, then you either bubble or use DP (40%) magic reduction works quite well
there is no macro that would work to cast them automatically or cast them for you but you

This is what I do while raiding

/cast [@mouseover] Hand of Sacrifice
/cast Divine Protection

This is if you don't have another addon like Clique or healbot. If you do have one of those then you will just use them for the same macro without the targeting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The damage is magic, not physical.
Check out the combat log.

Using BoP on yourself is a waste.
No point anyway, using Sac wont kill you. Lol.
Edited by Solvexx on 3/12/2013 12:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The damage is magic, not physical.
Check out the combat log.

Using BoP on yourself is a waste.
No point anyway, using Sac wont kill you. Lol.

Use it on Horridon during high stacks it will.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]