Boomkin LF Raiding Team Spot.

90 Night Elf Druid
Have been looking everywhere for the perfect guild...however still looking!.

I am a 482ilvl Balanced Druid. i haven't had much of a chance to raid Mop at all...only have MSV10 3 Boss exp. I am extremely good with my class, however, as i have played this toon since BC.

I am looking for a guild that raids early afternoons. I am available to raid any day from 12pm ST till about 7pm ST. If a horde opportunity opens, then I'm willing to transfer and try it out. =)

If this sounds like you, then add my real ID to have a chat:

chrislockwood@windowslive.com

P.S: I am also quite a good team player and social person....so doing old content raids and Dungeon/heroic runs is ALSO my cup of tea. =p and have also got 7 90s that i could potentially use for raids also...will just need to gear them up first

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey greatly appreciate it...i'll have a look at it. i'll see what other answers come up....its a bit hard raiding late since i work from 4am the next morning, 6 days a week =p
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Hey!

IAC raids 6 - 9ST, so still too late for you sadly.

With your times you would be best looking for an early evening US guild, non of which you will find on this server however :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]