Incarnation or Force of Nature

55 Blood Elf Death Knight
in PvP?

I've always liked Force of Nature due to its short CD and it's CD lines up with the PvP trinket. With the Force of Nature buff, is it up to par with Incarnation yet?

Tbh I could never use Incarnation it to its full potential. Whenever people see me in that armor they start focusing me -_-
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
spec? answer is prob still Incarnation either way but still better to give more details.
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
Oh right, I meant as Balance for rbg's or just PvP in general.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Incarnation.

Never ever take tree of nature. The damage from the trents STILL doesn't scale properly and will not do nearly as much as you could do on your own w/ Incarnation. Plus, they're easy to kill.

What comp are you running in RBGs? Do you use Glyph of Stars?
If you're getting super focused, might just want to change up your strats, maybe even change gemming/reforging or look at where you are getting focused. Do you get into the middle of things or sit back? How are your CCs? How is your team at CCing?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
i wanted to like treants but really, theyre just bad

currently using soul of the forest atm and really enjoying it, 15% haste buff is up a lot and more frequent starfalls
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]