Very Skilled/Experienced player lf guild

90 Worgen Druid
As the title says I am starting to weigh my options and look for a new raiding guild. I like raiding with Mostly Harmless quite a lot, however, there are issues that just don't seem to have a valid resolution available. I have already informed the officers of Mostly Harmless of the fact I am looking, and we are on reasonable terms, though they would like to see me stay. I guess I should tell you a little more about me.

I have been raiding since the beginning of Burning Crusade, though I was raiding on my hunter then, Dacconis. Some of you if you have been on this server for a while will know me by that toons name. I raided mainly with No Mercy and was with them when they first started raiding 25 mans all the way through the end of Wrath basically. I was an officer, a raid leader, a strat guy, recruitment officer, bank organizer, and many other things with No Mercy. I quit the game during cataclysm and barely played at all during that time. I came back this expansion and decided it was time to try something other then a hunter.

I wanted to tank so I made a druid and a pally, and I joined Mostly Harmless due to some friends from No Mercy that were in this guild now. Having never played anything but my hunter in a raid before, I was not sure how I would do, but I quickly picked up on the druid, and on the first raid night in MSV I became one of the tanks for the guild. Since then I have become the main tank for the early raid and I help out figuring out strategies on the bosses. My issue is that The early raid is more like a revolving door at this point. Every raid we are switching 3 or 4 people because others just don't show up. I have tanked with probably 6 or 7 other tanks throughout the last tier of raiding. It also seems that some people don't like that I took a more active role in the raid, talking up in vent and helping to figure things out and work out the kinks, probably because I am not an officer in the guild. As I said before, I have talked things over with the officers, and there is no hard feelings that I am aware of. They know I am going to be looking for a new guild to raid with, and I have told them I will continue to tank the early raid for them and even help train a new tank if they would like.

I am an extremely skilled raider. I always come prepared to bosses, knowing the mechanics and reviewing strategies for said bosses. I don't stand in the fire and am capable of not only doing my job as a tank, but putting out some decent dps as well while I do it. This is only a game for me, however I take raiding seriously. I don't log on for 3 or 4 hours a night, 3 or 4 days a week to waste my time, and I don't expect others to be non-chalant about it as they are wasting my time if they are. That having been said, I am looking for a guild that is at least as far progressed as Mostly Harmless was. With our early raid we had killed every boss in T14 on Normal, and I was in a joint raid with the late group on a heroic elegon kill. We also killed the first boss in t15 and have been working on the second boss.

I would like a guild that is semi-hardcore. Basically, a guild that raids 3 or 4 nights a week, 3 or 4 hours a night, and does so for progression. I do realize that there is very little room in guilds on this server, but I would prefer to stay on this server if at all possible, so I am trying here first. We raid tues, thurs, and monday. I can come in for a t14 normal or heroic run on any of the off nights so that you can test me out and see what I am capable of as a tank.

Before anyone complains about the wall of text, I am explaining myself thoroughly in here, so any guilds who do have interest know who I am, what I am capable of, and a brief explanation on why I am leaving Mostly Harmless. I am more then willing to explaim the leaving in more detail should you want to know more before you accept me into your guild. You also are more then welcome to contact members of Mostly Harmless and ask about me. I have absolutely nothing to hide, and while there are a few people in the guild that may not like me personally, not a single one of them can say I am not as skilled or experienced as I claim to be.

Hope to hear back from some of the other guilds around the same place progression wise that Mostly Harmless is, but I will understand if there just is not any positions available for a druid tank and I am prepared to look off server if it comes to that. Just would really love to stay on this server. You can contact me on Leverth or Dacconis most of the time, or just leave a reply here as I will check this thread at least once a day. Thank you for your time in reading this.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We are going to be losing our druid tank coming up soon. If you are interested I would like to talk with you in game more about our raids.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Can you heal too because our resto sucks.
Edited by Leefy on 3/13/2013 10:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Yeah Xanax should really l2p his class!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
There's no l2p I just spam lightning bolt until it dies
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
At least you have your retard earth ele to attempt to do some dps for you. My treants just spam healing touch like morons.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Our druid's treants healed the boss so we don't let them raid with us anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
veloth I heard you run three mages

confirm deny?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
LA
veloth I heard you run three mages

confirm deny?

i heard our progression is terrible
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
be nice
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I will look for you online today and message you if I see you so that we can talk, Xanaxer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]