The alliance needs a race to rival tauren.

Tauren is the only race that can play all tank and all healing classes.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Why? if you want to play a tank or healer role a class that can on alliance?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
All they'd need to do is give Draenei druids, which wouldn't be terribly hard to explain.

Otherwise, it's not all that necessary. Can you please think of something constructive to say for once?
Reply Quote
All they'd need to do is give Draenei druids, which wouldn't be terribly hard to explain.

I'd say it would be terribly hard to explain. Making a race of aliens into a class that's innately tied with the ecology of Azeroth makes absolutely zero sense.
Reply Quote
03/13/2013 03:29 PMPosted by Omacron

I'd say it would be terribly hard to explain. Making a race of aliens into a class that's innately tied with the ecology of Azeroth makes absolutely zero sense.

Or dwarf druids, but then dwarves will be the master race that can play all classes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Just give Night elves Paladins. Bada-bing, bada-boom.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Or dwarf druids, but then dwarves will be the master race that can play all classes.

So it is written, so it shall be.

I actually can't believe I forgot about the fact that Wildhammer Dwarves practiced Druidism in the RPG books. That would be so easy to implement as well.
Reply Quote
03/13/2013 03:29 PMPosted by Omacron

Learned from the night elves that they're such good friends with that they were invited to settle in Ashenvale? I'd buy that explanation.
Reply Quote
The sheer neutrality of a Draenei Druid would cause the game to collapse in on itself.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Draenei druid.
Reply Quote
I hardly see how a race capable of all healing and tanking classes is over balancing, game breaking, or in need of parity. Given that players are still on capable of assigning one class to the race they pick this looks a lot like a non-issue.
Reply Quote
42 Human Hunter
03/13/2013 05:56 PMPosted by Grimtale

So it is written, so it shall be.

I actually can't believe I forgot about the fact that Wildhammer Dwarves practiced Druidism in the RPG books. That would be so easy to implement as well.

Trolls first. Give 'em Paladins and we'll call it even.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I hardly see how a race capable of all healing and tanking classes is over balancing, game breaking, or in need of parity. Given that players are still on capable of assigning one class to the race they pick this looks a lot like a non-issue.

I fail to see how it's an issue that matters enough for it to be debated against...

Seriously, back off a bit dude.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I thought it was amusing when Blizz kept adding more and more class choices to trolls and dwarves....cause no one played them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I thought it was amusing when Blizz kept adding more and more class choices to trolls and dwarves....cause no one played them.

No one plays them because the models are ugly.

Trolls at least have the trollish factor to make up for it. Dwarves are just fugly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Seriously, back off a bit dude.

I think the forums are getting to him, soon he will be assimilated like the rest of us.

Trolls at least have the trollish factor to make up for it. Dwarves are just fugly.

I'd say Dwarves look really great as melee type classes. I can't wait to see how Blizzard improves them further and hope see new skins that allow us to play as Dark Irons and Wildhammers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Or that most people who tried playing dwarves couldn't handle the badass beard and it was too much for them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]