The alliance needs a race to rival tauren.

90 Troll Hunter
Or that most people who tried playing dwarves couldn't handle the badass beard and it was too much for them.

Tusks > Beard

Again
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It's funny that this has somehow turned into a Dwarf/Troll competition when I think it's more appropriate for Gnomes and Trolls to compete.

They need to get to work on giving Gelbin some damn character development so he can be as compelling as Vol'jin. They were supposed to be very comparable characters and now we have Vol'jin getting a new novel and model and Gelbin doing... ?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I think Gnomes are the better counter for Goblins.

And then Worgen can counter Forsaken.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
They need to get to work on giving Gelbin some damn character development so he can be as compelling as Vol'jin. They were supposed to be very comparable characters and now we have Vol'jin getting a new novel and model and Gelbin doing... ?

I helped him write a speech once. Isn't that enough character development for him? Now back to Varian.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I think Gnomes are the better counter for Goblins.

And then Worgen can counter Forsaken.

Yeah that's how it's shaped up nowadays, but back then Gelbin and Vol'jin were kinda like mirrors. They both lost their home due to a betrayal, they both had to shack up with their more warlike neighbors, and they both were pivotal to attending a ceremonial tapping during Brewfest.

They sort of have similar temperaments as well, both being compassionate and honorable leaders. I think that would make Gelbin a good contrast vs. Gallywix though.
Reply Quote
03/14/2013 12:08 AMPosted by Pyronaptor
Or that most people who tried playing dwarves couldn't handle the badass beard and it was too much for them.

Tusks > Beard

Again

Beards are evil. Tusks are awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
My Dwarves are more moustache men, anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
They need to allow people to act like individuals and learn what they want, that's what.
Reply Quote
I fail to see how it's an issue that matters enough for it to be debated against...

Seriously, back off a bit dude.

But... but... Darmonic worked hard on this post! Pe put real thought and feeling into his position! The least he deserves is a well thought out response.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warlock
They need to allow people to act like individuals and learn what they want, that's what.

Nah, with the way that Blizzard is going, then humans and orcs would become the center of every class, washing out the other races even further. I mean, imagine human and orc druids, Night elves would fade to obscurity.

Just give Night elves Paladins. Bada-bing, bada-boom.

They would still be lacking shamans.
Reply Quote
My Dwarves are more moustache men, anyway.

Dwarves that focus on their moustaches should be its own sub-faction.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Tusks > Beard

There is a point where you should start shaving.

But you can never have too many troll bones! (refering to my mask and shoulders)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
03/14/2013 12:08 AMPosted by Pyronaptor

Tusks > Beard

Again

You see.. When someone grabs you by the tusk, chances are, you're boned. If Someone grabs "me" by my beard, I could just as easily cut it off. (Albeit begrudgingly.) Therefore, increasing our survivalibility.

You have a pissant island with a few shacks as a "capital", Us dwarves on the other hand, not only have a respectable capital, we have the Manufacturing backbone of the Alliance, As well as one of the (If not the) most defendable capital of all the playable races.

Combine those factors and you have the single most badass race to ever grace your computer screen.
Edited by Malodin on 3/15/2013 9:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
42 Human Hunter
03/15/2013 09:46 PMPosted by Malodin
You see.. When someone grabs you by the tusk, chances are, you're boned. If Someone grabs "me" by my beard, I could just as easily cut it off. (Albeit begrudgingly.) Therefore, increasing our survivalibility.

A dwarf would sooner die than cut his magnificent beard off.
Edited by Hammerlóck on 3/15/2013 11:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Warrior
I am sorry but I like everything about the Trolls but the tusks. Every time I try to make one I hate the choices. Whenever they get around to the re skinning I hope Blizz has that area done better. Not saying get rid of them, just better choices, like designs on the tusks.
Edited by Sturmgore on 3/16/2013 6:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Hunter
Draenei druid.
not now, not ever
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Just give Night elves Paladins. Bada-bing, bada-boom.

^This. If the cows can be paladins-Sun druids. Then the night elves can be paladins. They may follow the a diffrent light but that light to me is more powerful. And is said to be a naruu.
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
And is said to be a naruu.

By misinformed people, generally.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest

true but point is, if you are going to make and call the tauren paladin a sun druid, then I really dont see how the Night elves cant be paladins either. Hell they even gave the tauren priest, which I dont understand it that much.
Reply Quote
03/17/2013 03:42 AMPosted by Littleheals

true but point is, if you are going to make and call the tauren paladin a sun druid, then I really dont see how the Night elves cant be paladins either. Hell they even gave the tauren priest, which I dont understand it that much.

Well Night elves are moon worshippers which in my opinion is more about stealth and subtly which is counter to the paladin in your face and blazing bright tactics.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]