The alliance needs a race to rival tauren.

90 Gnome Priest
Well Night elves are moon worshippers which in my opinion is more about stealth and subtly which is counter to the paladin in your face and blazing bright tactics.

True but a paladin is like a warrior-priest. So I still dont see why night elves cant be paladins other then just blizz trying to balancing the classes for the factions.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
03/17/2013 05:20 AMPosted by Littleheals
Well Night elves are moon worshippers which in my opinion is more about stealth and subtly which is counter to the paladin in your face and blazing bright tactics.

True but a paladin is like a warrior-priest. So I still dont see why night elves cant be paladins other then just blizz trying to balancing the classes for the factions.

Monks? Plus the priest we play are Priestess of the moon, just game mechanics is why they are not different.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
03/17/2013 05:48 AMPosted by Darmonic

Monks? Plus the priest we play are Priestess of the moon, just game mechanics is why they are not different.

Wow monks are more akin to buhddist priests than to Christian priests (Which again is the template for WoW priests.)
Reply Quote
Wow monks are more akin to buhddist priests than to Christian priests (Which again is the template for WoW priests.)

But neither Buddhist or Christian priests really match the culture surrounding Night Elf priests...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
03/17/2013 03:59 PMPosted by Dorcy

But neither Buddhist or Christian priests really match the culture surrounding Night Elf priests...

(Sorry for the necro.)

True, still none the less, there is nothing to suggest that Night elf monks are any different from the monks of any other race, therefore, they wouldn't be "Warrior priests" (Be it The Night elves' moon priesthood or not.), they'd just be monks.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
03/20/2013 06:11 PMPosted by Malodin

(Sorry for the necro.)

True, still none the less, there is nothing to suggest that Night elf monks are any different from the monks of any other race, therefore, they wouldn't be "Warrior priests" (Be it The Night elves' moon priesthood or not.), they'd just be monks.

Pandaren monks are priests.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

(Sorry for the necro.)

Pandaren monks are priests.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I want Draenei rogues before druids.
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
Tauren is the only race that can play all tank and all healing classes.

They do have one it's called the Draenei.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
03/20/2013 09:51 PMPosted by Crappytank
Tauren is the only race that can play all tank and all healing classes.

They do have one it's called the Draenei.

Draenei are missing druid.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior

(Sorry for the necro.)

Pandaren monks are monks

Fix'd.
Edited by Malodin on 3/21/2013 6:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]