Working on Insane title...pirate killing!

90 Gnome Death Knight
Would anyone want to get a group of 5 together to finish off Ratchet/Gadget/Everlook/Booty Bay Rep for this part of the achievement? With a group of 5 you can get about 3500 rep/hour. I'd be looking at starting around Noon on this coming Tuesday and going for 6-7 hours. Anyone interested?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'd be interested. Just add me in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I'd be interested. Just add me in-game.

Will do. I am honored with most of them atm, so not too bad of a grind left.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I've needed this for awhile. I just need to get honored for Insane and then exalted for Bloodsail Admiral. I have class Tuesday afternoon but hopefully we can find a time to grind this - steve063@gmail.com

Good luck if we don't get a chance to play sir.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I remember this grind all too well. I remember killing pirates an unhealthy amount of hours. The only thing that got me through it was I was watching walking dead in its entirety at that point.

To be honest, the worst part is not actually the pirates, it's the junkbox farming. I recommend quickly leveling a rogue to around 80 or something to farm yourself them from LBRS. Paying for them is way too much of a hassle.
Edited by Pat on 3/14/2013 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
If we travel back in time literally 4 years, this would be a title to be proud of. 2013 and still caring about this title. haha
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If we travel back in time literally 4 years, this would be a title to be proud of. 2013 and still caring about this title. haha

Except you got it 2 years ago lel
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]