Draconic Order on Thrall

100 Orc Warrior
Hey Dragonblight Horde,
I was looking around and noticed the continual decline over on Horde side for places to raid. We lost 3 core members when 5.2 hit due to different real life circumstances. We are currently recruiting on thrall but I figured I would stop by here and extend an invitation out to the remaining horde raiders on this server possibly looking for a stable place to raid and call home. Since our move over here it has been pretty good. Guaranteed 99.99% of all world boss kills, puggable full clears, every Xmog run under the sun, RBG's, you name it and horde over here owns it.

We still raid Tues, Weds & Thurs 9pm -11:30pm(12am) Est. We have always prided ourselves on trying to maintain quality raiders not quantity of raiders. We are currently looking for 3 quality raiders to replace the ones we lost to RL.

Tank - Druid, Monk or DK
Dps - Shaman or Priest w/OS heals

As always that is a perfect scenario...we much rather have 3 quality raiders than the absolute ideal setup. So, if you are still looking for a full time and don't mind transferring hit me up and we can see what we can do.

BattleId - Bruise#1748

Regards,
Bruise
Edited by Bruiseheart on 4/13/2013 6:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Offer still stands...currently 5/12
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]