Ret Pally DPS help

100 Tauren Paladin
I'm surprised people took this comment seriously.../trolled

People that say that do tend to be serious.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well with all the complaining occurring, i don't know who to trust..maybe you guys could mix your ideas together and come up with something good. or show me your pictures of your dps on dummies, and explain what you do.
keep the hate low guys, were helping out our fellow paladins in these times of need.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Well with all the complaining occurring, i don't know who to trust..maybe you guys could mix your ideas together and come up with something good. or show me your pictures of your dps on dummies, and explain what you do.
keep the hate low guys, were helping out our fellow paladins in these times of need.

If in doubt, just follow the guide I linked in the first page.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
03/20/2013 04:43 PMPosted by Firoson

Individual dummy DPS is going to be misleading unless we're all in the exact same gear, with the customizations (gemming/forging/enchanting) done on a per-person basis. In the end, you - and you alone - are the only person that can decide whose advice to follow. Considering that all but a few of us agree as to what the "proper" course of action is, that would likely be the safest bet - especially as our suggestions and recommendations can be corroborated with other sources online, regardless as to how in-depth they go into the subject.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah i did as much as i could, i think i have to much crit maybe.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Not necessarily anything you can do about that except get better gear; I used to have about 15% unbuffed crit due simply to the horrible itemization on most gear, but HoF gear seemed to be the stuff that was made for us...And DKs, I guess. ToT doesn't seem too bad for us so far, either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]