This server

90 Troll Druid
I came to this server with hopes of fun world pvp and very social cities! Unfortunately I haven't found any of those. I've only found out that if you aren't level 90, you're dead. Now i've mostly noticed this from the Alliance but Horde, you're no saints. This isn't a post of me QQ'ing, this is a post of me saying that this is a sad sad server that i've decided to call my home.

!@#$.
Reply Quote
It actually is QQ'ing. You're crying about being ganked, that's literally what QQ'ing is.

Also transfer off if you don't like it, you're obviously a whiner.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'm not crying about being ganked? If being ganked was all that I was worried about I would have left this server a long time ago. I'm just a bored guy on the forums. Explaining that this server isn't as big that I thought. I'm more disappointed that the cities are dead than being ganked.
Edited by Scartex on 3/15/2013 9:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Re-roll a high pop server then, mate. Frostwolf is Medium.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Clearly.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
if you want a social guild, join brotherhood of steel, we have atleast 15-50 members on at all times, no drama, raids starting and an rbg awaiting just a few more members. not to mention repairs at all ranks, you can invite anyone you like, all the perks of a 25 guild, and not to mention the vent. hit up one of our members sometimes, its over 600 members and grows by 50-75 a week..just consider it
Reply Quote
You want a whiner in your guild? Egg what have you become these days!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
i picture him as an injured abandoned animal, i just wanna take him in....please? =)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I don't understand how i'm being a whiner by stating facts lol. If I was whining it would sound something like "Wow all I do is get ganked! I quit this dumbs server!" When in fact, if I planned on quitting this server I would have transferred out a long time ago. Eggdrop, you're the only reasonable one here. I actually talked to you the other day in Kun Lai about how I planned to kill every Dove member. So thank you. Unfortunately, I'll have to decline the offer. I'd be more than willing to join on an alt though.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
level 25 guild, lots of loot at the guild vender, over 600 guildies, guild repair at all ranks, anyone from a fresh level one to a geared heroic 90. There is room for everyone here. and theres only one rule....no drama haha
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'm sure me and Smear can be best friends.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
nothin worth while is ever easy haha
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Alright. Next time you're on i'll message you on my low level preist. I'll join on him. Saurethir
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I actually talked to you the other day in Kun Lai about how I planned to kill every Dove member.

Uh oh, watch out Large Dove!!!
Reply Quote
i picture him as an injured abandoned animal, i just wanna take him in....please? =)

reading this made me die. Thanks for the laughs
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I came to this server with hopes of fun world pvp and very social cities! Unfortunately I haven't found any of those. I've only found out that if you aren't level 90, you're dead. Now i've mostly noticed this from the Alliance but Horde, you're no saints. This isn't a post of me QQ'ing, this is a post of me saying that this is a sad sad server that i've decided to call my home.

!@#$.

I kill on sight horde or try to when i'm bored. Horde sucks on FW, try Gilneas. I lopve horde there, non elitist, gave me 6k the first time I rolled toon there.

I just brought my warrior from horde side here....too childish for me and dead lol..... I know, u'd expect the opposite of horde.

TL:DR FW Horde sucks. Alliance social behavior>Horde
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]