[A] VAM 2/13H T15 8/16 H T14 Recruiting.

100 Night Elf Warrior
Vincere Aut Mori (Aman'thul) is currently recruiting for our 10 man raiding team due to losing half our core team to real life and burn out of the game at the start of Heroic 5.0 progression.We are a GMT + 10 raiding guild 12am - 3am ST currently looking for exceptional players to join us in progressing through MOP.

Firelands 10: 7/7 Heroic

Dragon Soul 8/8 Heroic

Realm 2nd Heroic Madness

Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic: 5/6

Heart of Fear Heroic: 3/6

Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4

Throne of Thunder: 1/13 Heoric

Realm First Level 25 Guild!

Raid times are Friday and Saturday. 12am - 3am ST. We are looking for committed raiders who are able to commit to 90% of 10 man raid nights and during progression will push an extra nights/hours if needed.

Currently high priority classes are as follows:

ALL CLASSES

Even if you do not fit one of the above high priority needs if you feel you have what it takes to be progressing through end game content please feel free to apply as we will consider all exceptional applicants. Please apply via www.vincereautmori.com or if you have any further questions please feel free to look for me or any of my officers in
game. (Azarri, Seneca, or Feena)

Vincere Aut Mori has been around for 3 years now. Since forming VAM has cleared all available 10 man content pre nerf/expansion up until Cataclysm and 10/12 H ICC 25 man. We pride ourselves on our reputation and the strength of our progression for such a fairly new guild.
Edited by Kuruptedthug on 6/8/2013 9:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
up you go!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
bummmmmmpo
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
up
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Any room for a Windwalker? If so, hit me up at Calra#1144. Would love to talk.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
bump! still looking for ranged dps, healers and a possible tank!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
still need a 512 hunter?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
needs more bumping
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hi there,

I am currently looking to transfer my Guardian Druid to a oceanic server so that I can progress on end game content. Although with a fairly low ilvl of 505, I am a player who aspires to clear bosses in a timely fashion but have been unable to do so due to slow progression on my server as well as time differences on a US server. As such, I am making the decision to move my character to a server which accommodates my schedule. Outside of raiding, I have also been working diligently on gear so that I am not left behind when tanking.

Therefore, if I happen to be what you are looking for, feel free to hit me up in game and we can have a little chat. :)
Btag: Saly#1168

Thanks and have a nice day.
Edited by Salynah on 4/18/2013 9:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Bump for Heroic Jin'rokh kill

Still recruiting, would love a discp priest
Edited by Ogichi on 4/19/2013 7:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I'm looking for a raiding guild that raids late night as i work nights. Are you still looking for tanks?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Recruitment update. Currently tank roles are closed.

Looking for any exceptional ranged dps!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Currently looking for any ranged or melee dps! Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]