I miss old Feral

90 Night Elf Druid
Does anyone miss the fact that we were such a diverse spec than others? Rip ticked like a boss, never had to worry about energy let alone stupid savage roar. Being able to tank and dps if needed. Having lifebloom at your disposal. Frenzy regen, oh god the overpoweredness.. MMMMM.

Anyways i just really thing blizz tore apart feral and just ruined it :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I miss mangle being the best thing since sliced bread during WotLK (for me atleast, never played feral past 60 until MoP).
Reply Quote
83 Night Elf Druid
HI, I am just returned to the game and used to love Feral but things have clearly changed. Can anyone explain this to me?
Reply Quote
86 Human Rogue
I miss the free ravage with feral charge. That opener just had so much more style. Savage roar is just a pain and not fun at all.

U get a free ravage every 30s sec with the 4pc. If u glyph SR u can have it up during the opener..
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
03/17/2013 09:32 AMPosted by Coldzone
Rip ticked like a boss, never had to worry about energy let alone stupid savage roar.
This sentence really confused me. Rip ticks quite hard for me right now, we never had a time where energy wasn't a problem, and savage roar was always important.
You must have played some other feral spec that I never knew about...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Id
I miss the TBC days where str/agi had VERY similar stat weights for feral druids (at some points str outweighed agi).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
03/17/2013 02:22 PMPosted by Melenkor
Rip ticked like a boss, never had to worry about energy let alone stupid savage roar.
This sentence really confused me. Rip ticks quite hard for me right now, we never had a time where energy wasn't a problem, and savage roar was always important.

makes me a sad panda when my rip ticks for not much less than my rake though =(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wotlk we had Rips hitting like a truck, and cata we had FB destroying everyone
....Now we rely on rake for a majority of our damage

Buffs/nerfs aside, would be nice just to see Feral's mastery rating buffed
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Buffs/nerfs aside, would be nice just to see Feral's mastery rating buffed

The day that happens no one would use shred again (except when the put a monster bleed up), because Rake spamming would certainly be better as the front end dmg scales with mastery.
What would be nice is if Shred scaled with Mastery... but that too would make us a bit too strong and we would just get nerfs to balance us out else where.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I miss armor pen.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Does anyone miss the fact that we were such a diverse spec than others? Rip ticked like a boss, never had to worry about energy let alone stupid savage roar. Being able to tank and dps if needed. Having lifebloom at your disposal. Frenzy regen, oh god the overpoweredness.. MMMMM.

Anyways i just really thing blizz tore apart feral and just ruined it :(

Rip does hit like a truck.

Viscious Talisman proc + Rune of Re-Origination proc + TF + DoC + SR + Agi pot = HONK HONK
Reply Quote
62 Worgen Death Knight
I miss armor pen.

So does arms
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
03/17/2013 02:22 PMPosted by Melenkor

end of cata feral had more than enough energy at all times

rip ticks like a mac truck if you have the gear, before i switched to tanking this tier i had 92% mastery buffed, you have gear you have insane bleeds
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
03/18/2013 07:00 PMPosted by Zhabri

end of cata feral had more than enough energy at all times

rip ticks like a mac truck if you have the gear, before i switched to tanking this tier i had 92% mastery buffed, you have gear you have insane bleeds

not in pvp!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
One things I do NOT miss is shifting in order to heal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]