Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1. 25 man guild with people that have real lives means you get to raid even if you aren't the first spot on the raid team
2. Although we have strayed from the self righteous, ego driven, elitist values upon which created this guild the current active members and officers are doing a great job. They are actually surprising helpful and supportive of each other.
3. We ALWAYS have players online, yes Varn has no life.
4. We have bacon and facon (for the kosher folks)
5. We are horde and Horde > Alliance. For this reason we fully assist with faction transfers and will even reward you with love and kindness.
6. We actually HAVE a sense of humor...at least most members do.
Edited by Razputen on 3/17/2013 10:25 AM PDT
I was actually trying to make a serious post without humor or sarcasm but it seems that have fallen short. So with that said I make the following addendum:
1. All members of IOOM should join Exitium and foresake the alliance....by being foresaken. The whole undead thing, get it?
2. There are no gnomes in Exitium, Sellindal is the anti-gnome officer and sees to that.
3. Our raid leaders, dead behind the eyes as they may be, actually do a good job in spite of their personality disorders.
4. We gank alliance whenever possible, unlike the cowards that were around the court of bones last night watching my rogue get b!tchslapped by alliance.
5. We JUST ROCK!!!!!
we will assist you by directing you to the proper page on the battle.net site where you can conduct your transfer.
once you have completed said transfer, if we like you and are willing to accept you into our egalitarian community we will then give you the reward of our love and kindness.
Edited by Razputen on 3/21/2013 12:35 PM PDT
well if you want to raid you probably should be able to make a contribution to the effort being put forth at the time.
however if you are just looking for an active guild that actually has members online that like to do stuff and chit chat and share their nonsense while engaging in ridiculous shenanigans, well we are the only place that offers that sort of thing as well.
its a win win. if you are good, you raid. if you suck at raiding, well then be content to have fun in guild chat.
though i do find our raids to be quite fun.
So I heard you like Bacon?
Anyways, I'm actually interested in joining your guild as a casual member on my main, Elliara. I used to raid a lot, but I can't find it in me to devote to a schedule anymore. My guild has died off and I'm ever so lonely and rambling on to an empty guild is kind of draining my sanity. I much prefer to drain others' sanity along with mine. Also I am 4'6.5" and half Hispanic so I would be able to fulfill any minority quotas of yours. Okay.
Just messages any online member when you are ready and they will direct you to an officer.
Dare I ask if you are a good hunter or a sucky hunter?
In so far as racial quotas go we currently have perhaps the most racially diverse group of members so you will fit right in. The only culture we have a problem with the ones that speak Canada talk. Very hard to understand them. Though I hear canadian bacon is good.
Clearly I am not getting through to people. If you are not here, in Exitium then you are not enjoying yourself. This is true with the exception of those very few that raid at odd hours etc, enjoy yourselves.
The rest of you...wake up
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.