Oldie Eitrigg [A] Hunter Looking for Guild

71 Draenei Paladin
Hello there!
Allisandra here for any of you that remember me. Played on this server for a long time up until a year and a half ago, and decided to give the game another chance now that I've come back!

I was in Musa, a founding member of The Grind House Corp and then joined Pick Up Groups up until I left the game.

I have run several competitive raiding guilds from WoW, to Rift and am looking for a raiding guild to call home now here in WoW.

I -just- started back and am only level 85. I plan on leveling quickly and wish to get used to the guild while leveling. Looking for a competitive guild, that doesn't mind having someone rushing to 90 and then to start raiding.

I really prefer to have a guild that is active on TS (not only during raids) and uses loot council, as well as raids earlier in the evenings.

Feel free to message me in game at Hotpantz, or reply here.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I remember Musa, that was soo long ago.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]