Upgrade trial to Mist of Pandaria

(Locked)

19 Pandaren Priest
If i upgrade my trial account digitaly and I select mist of pandaria standard edition I get everything right? I dont have to go sperately buy other expansion packs?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You need to upgrade in order: Battle Chest, Cataclysm, Mists.

Though, I believe there's an option when upgrading a trial to upgrade all the way in one shot.
Blizzard Employee
03/19/2013 10:34 AMPosted by Twekrit
If i upgrade my trial account digitaly and I select mist of pandaria standard edition I get everything right?
Correct, Twekrit. The 'Upgrade to Mists of Pandaria' option will include World of Warcraft Standard, Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria as a bundle. If you purchase each game separately, you need to upgrade in the order that Taamane explained (Battle Chest ► Cataclysm► Mists).
20 Worgen Druid
I need a little help .. does anyone know how to upgrade Account
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
05/07/2013 02:32 PMPosted by Matayas
I need a little help .. does anyone know how to upgrade Account

The FAQ does.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/world-of-warcraft-starter-edition-account-faq

Look for the "How do I upgrade from Starter Edition to the full version of World of Warcraft?" question.

In the future, it's best to create your own thread to ask your question. This helps us focus attention on your issue (instead of that of the person who created the thread) and also makes it easy to know that you've received a response to your question, instead of to whoever started the thread.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -- The Fourth Doctor (in "Robot")
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]