Lost.

87 Dwarf Death Knight
Just started watching Lost not to long ago, "I know, I am kind of late on the party" I am currently on season 2 and I was wondering if it is really worth watching?
Also, does anyone else dislike Walt and Micheal or is it just me?
Edited by Shadowofnigh on 3/19/2013 11:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Now that it's over and up on Netflix, I would suggest it.
When it was still airing it was definitely a show I wouldn't suggest to new comers.
It really takes one hell of a weird turn around the end though, as if each episode was just quickly thought up in a meeting and quickly jotted down on a notepad.
Btw Walt and Micheal get the boot somewhere along the way.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The ending sucks. lol

But it's a good show. I never liked or disliked Michael. But it was a running joke on Lost forums with him saying "Waaaallltttt!!!" all the time.
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Death Knight
The ending sucks. lol

But it's a good show. I never liked or disliked Michael. But it was a running joke on Lost forums with him saying "Waaaallltttt!!!" all the time.
last episode itself or the whole last season?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The ending sucks. lol

last episode itself or the whole last season?

The last few episodes.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Just started watching Lost not to long ago, "I know, I am kind of late on the party" I am currently on season 2 and I was wondering if it is really worth watching?
Also, does anyone else dislike Walt and Micheal or is it just me?

I loved it. I ended up watching it pretty quickly the first time, then had the old man watch it with me two weeks later.

Now if I could get him really watching Once Upon a Time- so I don't have to explain everything to him (though he knows who Cora is).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I've marathoned Lost like 2-3 times already. Have the entire series on DVD. It's really one of my fave shows. Sure it's complicated and very complex, but that's what I love about it. Minor details which you thought were pretty random and insignificant turn out to be key clues to mysteries etc. And even in flashbacks, one way or the other, every character is unknowingly connected with another.

The ending is really good in that it's up to the viewers' respective interpretation. Very well played on the concept of Science vs Faith, which is a repetitive theme on the show. How you view the ending depends on whether you're a man of science, or a man of faith.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Loved that series.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Yes, it is totally worth watching.

That being said, in my opinion, the last couple of seasons were weak. Like so many shows do, it hung on a couple seasons too long, and should have ended after five.

But yeah, keep watching it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I liked it for the first couple of seasons...But after awhile I grew tired of keeping up with it...Its whole plot becomes really pretentious and over involved in the later seasons. Eventually I abandoned the show for other things...But who knows, I seem to be in a minority of people who feel this way...Maybe you'll love it!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I'm going through the season right now at the moment as well. I usually spent a little bit of time hating each character.

EXCEPT SAYID

Sayid is a badass and one of my favorite TV characters of all time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]