Staghelm Tournament?

90 Human Rogue
CAN I PLAY?
Reply Quote
Of course you can. You are on my team too. Quid just got the boot. Drakkus, You.. me. What's the acct gold cap? I bet twice that..
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Of course you can. You are on my team too. Quid just got the boot. Drakkus, You.. me. What's the acct gold cap? I bet twice that..

I'll cheer from the stands with my foam finger :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
03/20/2013 08:16 PMPosted by Rilaks

I'll cheer from the stands with my foam finger :)

I liked your post. :D
Reply Quote
Allorah, you are the foam finger.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
How very inappropriate of me!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

Wait...so does that mean my finger is...you know...in his...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
03/21/2013 03:50 PMPosted by Rilaks

Wait...so does that mean my finger is...you know...in his...

...Pocket!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Where do I sign up, my team names The Staghelm jesus
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
^^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

This isnt fair. Wheres the competition? Cant I get someone who didnt Q into wintraders for T2???
I want some semi decent competitors
Edited by Jonnoj on 3/23/2013 6:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
@ Isis on 1st pg.

I played with an Azralon mostly premade vs a full Sarg premade the other day in WSG. Stomped them in less than 10 min.
Edited by Alloráh on 3/23/2013 8:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
This isnt fair. Wheres the competition? Cant I get someone who didnt Q into wintraders for T2???

Don't look here. I win-traded for my 1500 achieve.
Edited by Alloráh on 3/23/2013 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
OMG A Duelist Gaming, Kaska sack-rider! He must be too good! Ban Sargeras from competing!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
03/23/2013 06:36 PMPosted by Jonnoj

All the skilled players I know go to random low pop servers and trashtalk pvpers gathering for a completely for fun event.

But seriously, how much did you pay for that glad carry?
Reply Quote
Wrong thread
Edited by Ziggystrdust on 3/24/2013 4:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
03/23/2013 06:36 PMPosted by Jonnoj

You know, I don't know you very well, and actually just met Accuracy myself about 2 weeks ago. I haven't seen him win-trading, but I've seen him actively playing with people that stay on the server for a multitude of reasons.

I see you constantly belittling the server and all it's players. If you were as good as you say you are, you wouldn't have needed a transfer for 2k+ in any bracket. The server has had them before, and will have them again. Even carrying the lowly Staghelm scrubs with them.

Even if your skill is beyond all comprehension, you are still a pretty big tool. You constantly troll near any post on the server of anyone trying to even remotely think pvp, which in itself is fine with me. Then Allorah tries to put together something, anything, for community.. and you bait people in that thread. It's people like you that killed Staghelm PVP. While skilled enough to play at a competitive level, not worth the epeening/drama you bring to the table.

Allorah I'm out. I'm not participating in any of that !@#$. I get so much time to play and I'd rather not waste it watching just another 1 of millions of players talk about how much greater then everyone else he is. He can find another way to get gold horde side to participate, and another to get his payout if he wins. Why the hell am I going to go out of my way to help someone participate who continuously has nothing but rotten %^- things about 99% of us.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Yes that's fine Ziggy. I empathize with you, and I don't think I will make an effort either. I could very well log over to my Alliance toon, but this tournament wasn't meant to be so that we could rag on each other about how much better one another is. I don't find that to be fun, and that's what this whole thing was about, having fun.

I'm sure, Jon, that you'll take the time to post about what !@#$%es we are, or how bad we are, or that you did our mom's, or some other ridiculously immature comment. Because that's what guys like you tend to do, isn't it? Berate other players so you can get a chance to play them and beat them, cause that makes it twice as much fun, right? Well, go ahead and have your fun, and make your posts, but as it turns out it'll only be half as much fun because I'm not certain that anyone will be there to meet you and take your entrance fee. I know I won't be.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
we should start this tournament for gold would be fun
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I miss you jokey :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]