3 Raiders, LFG with some 10-man slots

90 Gnome Warlock
We've cleared MSV and the first 2 bosses from HoF. We'd love to integrate with another raidgroup that could use us. We're not particularly fond of HoF, so if you're on Terrace or just working on ToT, all the better.

Our current guild has become almost exclusively PvP, which makes pugging from the populace necessary (and frustrating). So we're looking for a new home. No drama or nothin.

I'm a 491 Afflock, but my two comrades have alts and can fill all classes. Their mains are a flexible Monk and a flexible Druid. All 480+, some alts 490+.

If interested, please send me some mail in game. Or respond here. We're happy to have a nice vent chat with anyone looking for some reliable people. : )
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
We come as a package or as free agents, depending on scheduling, etc.

We are largely free, though. : )
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Another PvP guild hmm... Ill tell you what OP, we shall drive the heathens (any PvP not associated with 'The Achieved') back to PvE, and then you can return to raiding with your current guild >:).

JK, goodluck tho sir.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hussie,

If you haven't found a home for you and your comrades, I'd be more than happy to talk to you about our current raid progress, what we are about and the needs we are currently interested to fill. If you could reply here with a good time to get in contact with you, I'll make my best efforts or have another officer ready for the conversation at that time. ( I'll also send you an in-game mail when I finished reformatting my computer. Clean installs are time consuming! :) )

Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]