Artric - beware.

90 Draenei Paladin
A guild member of mine was looking to have the sapphire panther mount crafted and Artric responded claiming he was able to craft the mount. Artric took the mats and logged off and has not been heard from since.

Beware if you are looking for a crafter, Artic is a thieve and is not to be trusted. That being said, the guild - of which I am sure he is no longer a member of - Up In Smoke went well above what was necessary to help resolve the situation. Very classy guild and much respect to the officers and especially the guild master Ilewna. Thanks again to Up in Smoke to making a rather unpleasant situation better, and Artric, eff you.

Aranthor - GM of Serendipity
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Artric has returned the mats, stated that he knows what he did was wrong an apologized. None-the-less, the original transgression occurred so I feel this post still should remain as a warning. Moreover, it's important that the character of the guild leader of Up in Smoke, Ilewna, be recognized. Thanks again.

Aranthor
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
I'm glad your problem got resolved.

FYI,this kind of behavior can be reported also via ticket and can (will) be sanctioned by a GM due to log chat and obviously scam and thief.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Or Ben you can just ask me to craft what anyone needs :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thanks Luna, we can craft everything in-house our member just got excited because she had just gathered all the mats and did not want to wait for a JCer to log on. But thanks for the offer. Nice to see ya.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]