Can a level 90 Paladin solo Black temple?

72 Blood Elf Death Knight
Can they? im new to being a paladin and loving it
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
ret can, i do it often for fun and gold, with the changes in 5.1 even the well of souls boss isnt that tough just be ready to interupt, but other then that you should be fine.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes, BT at 90 ranges from "trivial" to "slightly above trivial".
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You shouldn't have any problem until you get to the council of 4 right before Illidan. I'll be honest, I couldn't do it. By the time I got 2 of them burned down, I didn't have enough left to take down the other two, no matter what order I did them in.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I just did it over the weekend for the first time and made it through okay, and I am by no means a skilled player. I had a bit of trouble with Gurtogg Bloodboil and The Illidari Council the first time trying them, but got it the second.

I was specced as Ret at the time, but in tanking gear since that's all I have.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I did it a couple months ago, but it wasn’t technically a “solo”. I attempted to do this as protection. At the time I was unable to out damage the heal shield on the first boss. So, yes I called for help. The rest went smoothly except a few instances with some obnoxious trash that one shotted me (had the wrong kill order).

The council of four was a nightmare (a stalemate). I was in the same predicament as the first boss. Just wasn’t able to kill the healer fast enough. So once again I called for help. Illidan went down without a problem ;)

Maybe now it would go much better as my gear has improved greatly, also I would probably try it as ret, but would be tempted to try at protection again ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I did it at 85 once the pre mists patch launched, definitely doable now
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Can they? im new to being a paladin and loving it

Yes: all bosses up until Gurtogg I do on Ret. Gurtogg I do on Prot, then back on Ret until Illidari Council, which I prefer to do in Prot personally. Then back on Ret for Last boss.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Council is a bear. Rest are cake (or pie for preference).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Was possible in Cata, with Cata talents.

NOT.PRETTY.AT.ALL. But possible with a Prot OS and a few spec changes here and there.

I think, now, the only difficulty is remembering not to kill myself DPSing the second boss of RoS. Council is a lot of self healing and moving out of AoE, but you can strong arm it, for the most part. BT can be done as Ret from start to finish.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]