Phoenix Highguard (25)[H-RP-PVP]

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Horde - Emerald Dream - Roleplay Player v Player

Who We Are

We are the Phoenix Highguard, I am Lilliam "Lilliam Muvasa-Chaladore" the proud guild manager, and I cordially invite you to apply and enjoy a taste of battalion military style roleplay.

Mission Statement

It is our wish to properly shape the face of Blood Elf roleplay, taking away from the common tavern style comfort and thrusting members in the fun and thrilling adventure that is player versus player action, including but not limited to world PVP, battelgrounds and arenas, all with a heavy roleplay twist.

What We Do

As mentioned above, our emphases is on roleplay first and PVP second, though they work in tandem in this guild. We help those who are eager and/ or willing to learn PVP, teaching them tricks and trades with their classes and specializations, talents, glyphs, reforging, the works! We also train our members for small and large scale engagements as well as teach proper engagement etiquette.

We are Sin'dorei centered at heart, and emphasize knowledge of lore and teach it often, hosting a workshop monthly; all are welcomed and encouraged to attend. To members who wish to attain more knowledge on this subject, each initiate is taught a baseline of necessary knowledge, and from there their stories can be more easily shaped with the help of their guild family.

As a Sin'dorei focused battalion, we focus on politics concerning the Silvermoon society, though our recruitment is not closed to just Blood Elves, in fact, it is my encouragement to unite the other races of the Horde.

It is now an interest of the Phoenix Highguard to raid in the exciting Pandaria content. We work with other allied guilds to help prepare for current content. In addition, each week we venture into old raiding content for those who wish to see it that have not, or those who wish for transmogrification.

Common events include:
-"Fortune's Favor" hosted every Wednesday evening at 9:00PM server in Wayfarer's Rest, an opportunity to have tarot readings in real time, roleplayed in character (open to all)
-"Champion Battle" hosted every last Saturday of the month, to crown the Highguard Champion (guild only)
-"Trials" an event hosted by the leaders of Highguard where they undertake battle oriented tasts and run military drills to sharpen the body and mind (open to all, especially prospecting members)
And more, such as our weekend old raid content, scenarios, and the like.

How to Apply

-Please visit our website at phoenixhighguard.guildlaunch.com for application.
-All applicants are to be over 18 years of age, please
-It is not a requirement, but do not hesitate to visit such sites as WoWwiki.org or WoWpedia.org to "cheat" lore knowledge

You may also whisper one of our GMs in game, or send mail to our recruitment officer, designated below.

-Lilliam (GM)
-Liniadel (Co-GM)
-Tanillivan (Recruitment)

*the following thread has been reconstructed to reflect on our latest guild developments
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Fleet versus Fleet

Are you an Alliance guild with a similar vision and interest? Would you like to organize a scrimmage with us? Please contact the officers mentioned above to plan events!

I hope to see you on the battlefield!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((H00ray for new threads! Old one was tacky anyways. Here's a bump before claaaasss))
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
We are the Blueflag all day in Silvermoon Highguard

fix'd
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
03/20/2013 01:42 PMPosted by Ruvin
We are the Blueflag all day in Silvermoon Highguard

fix'd

I like your goggles. They look better on you anyhow.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
((Just coming in here to pop in and say hi there! I'm the recruitment officer for Highguard. Also for a bump and yay new thread! This one is much fancier.))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
(( Bump and all that. ))
Edited by Livyani on 3/20/2013 8:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((Great success today in establishing the Horde coalition "Hydra", thank you, my allies, for coming, and thank the rest for your support!

Excited to bring back Fortune's Favor next Wednesday, I hope to see you all there!))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
((Casually bumping this up. I really SHOULD invest in some new goggles...))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
((Bumpity bump for great justice! Also Pent, you really should get some new goggles.))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
((Bringing back with another bump! We are always recruiting!))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This isn't exactly a plug for my guild but I love supporting other guilds. Tulip from Earthspear Clan, one of our allies, is hosting a Goblin Workshop March 24th at 8:00 PM server. I know the Highguard is going to be there, I hope you all attend too!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
((Yeah yeah yeah, bumping this, also shameless plug for Hour of Transcendence hosted by Guardians of the Dawn. Just saying.))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
(( *pukes all over thread* ))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
((Bumping, with a reminder that Ahri's Arcane Lesson starts at 10:00 PM server. Any who wish to learn of the Arcane's power are invited to come.))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
(( Bumping because Pent is a slacker and I love these guys. ))
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
(( Bumping because I charged a handful of Pandaren and a Tauren admission to Ahri's Arcane Lesson and made a handful of free cash. ))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((Bump. I think we have a thing today but I could be wrong. ))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
((Bump for great justice!))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
((Going to bump this before I get shown up again. Bar'watha is technically tonight, woohoo))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]