Phoenix Highguard (25)[H-RP-PVP]

90 Blood Elf Warlock
((Bump for the guild that rises from the ashes and strikes with fire. And, also, nom nom noms.))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((Congratulation to Alvarado for winning the Championship title for this month!))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
((I still think I could have won =P))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((Happy Easter, everyone! Hope you have a nice Sunday.))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
((Gonna bump this thread up again. Hour of Transcendence hosted by Guardians of the Dawn is tonight, get your Light on... or something catchy, idk))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((New ranks/teams are being decided today! Make sure you pick your ranks, and get all that set asap!))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
((Le bump for our new ranks, the Phoenix Sentinels and the Blood Agents! Exciting stuff!))
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
((A gentle bump for ya'll from a friendly troll))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
((Casually gonna bump this. Don't mind me.))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((Hey guys, I'm interested in applying. However, given my limited time constraints and my commitment to my raiding guild, I probably won't be hitting 90 on this toon for quite some time. Is participating in PvP a guild requirement, or do you let any level in for RPing purposes? The last part of the application kind of makes me wonder whether I need to give PvP credentials and whatnot or just RP stuff. Thanks in advance.))
Edited by Galuda on 4/3/2013 8:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((We require all 90's to participate in any forms of PvP, but don't require so until they're 90, and have several options, events, and opportunities for low levels. We let in everyone of all levels, races, and classes, and the last part of the application is really just a chance for you to tell us any experience you have, be it rp-wise, lore-wise, pvp-wise, pve-wise, etc, etc. Whatever you wanna put down that makes you look shiny :> ))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((Bump during Tall Tales, which I'm very glad is back!))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
((Bump for fun times with ORCWORM!!!!!))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((Trials tonight! ORCWORM!))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm thinking of transferring over and checking out this guild, who do I contact to hang out with?
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
I'm thinking of transferring over and checking out this guild, who do I contact to hang out with?
Tanillivan is the recruitment officer and a sweetheart to boot.

Also aw yis Phoenix Highguard, best blood elf guild.
Reply Quote
best RP guild hordeside, hands down.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((Hey guys, I sent in an app a few days back and have not heard from anyone yet.

Do you suggest I contact someone in-game, or should I just wait a bit longer? Don't wanna rush anyone, just asking if you guys are looking at it. :) ))
Edited by Galuda on 4/6/2013 8:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((We have a lot of apps to look through, along with several interviews to do that are already lined up- and only one person handling all this, so I apologize for the wait. We're in an RP event currently, but I will remind our recruitment officer to contact you as soon as she can. :> ))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((Oh ok, no rush, I just wanted to check on the status. Thank you very much for your response!))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]