Happy on the alliance side?

90 Night Elf Monk
I find that the alliance is much more enjoyable on Drak'thul, this might be due to the fact that i'm actually getting some good experiences over here. I have made wonderful new friends gotten some gear and progression. Yet I miss my old friends. But yes, I am happy finally. I actually enjoy logging on and spending a sum of my day on this game. I miss you my horde friends please hurry up and faction change!
-XOXO <333 Brewfist
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
No. We hate everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I find that the alliance is much more enjoyable on Drak'thul

Just wait until I come back.
Edited by Teeninja on 3/20/2013 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I find that the alliance is much more enjoyable on Drak'thul, this might be due to the fact that i'm actually getting some good experiences over here. I have made wonderful new friends gotten some gear and progression. Yet I miss my old friends. But yes, I am happy finally. I actually enjoy logging on and spending a sum of my day on this game. I miss you my horde friends please hurry up and faction change!
-XOXO <333 Brewfist

http://imgur.com/r/gifs/q5HsD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Woah woah that seal looks just like me O:<

-XOXO <333 Brewfist

http://imgur.com/r/gifs/q5HsD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Mattick you should come back to Drak'thul you probably miss me with great passion.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
They don't need to faction change, you can still make a horde character.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]