Romran and Delwindara...

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I quite enjoyed killing you both inside both the Horde AND Alliance base on the Isle.

Cheers,

Sevan
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Killing Alliance? Why, that merits the Goblin crusty medal of approval! Wear it proudly!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you sir. They came at me the second time after their first mistake in their own base, thinking it would be 'safer' amongst npcs. Nope. They can /spit all day, I'll still beat them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/21/2013 01:25 AMPosted by Sevan
They can /spit all day,

Classy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
That's all alliance is. Full of /lol, /spit and jumping.

I prefer to own them and then give them a facefull of teabag.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I prefer to own them and then give them a facefull of teabag.

I wholeheartedly approve of this action.

/spam x
/kiss

Sym
Reply Quote
I don't really get why people /spit and what not. Not like I ever do it to horde or alliance, but I always seem to get it from the horde zerg that inevitably comes every time you have a nice one on one fight.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I don't really get why people /spit and what not. Not like I ever do it to horde or alliance, but I always seem to get it from the horde zerg that inevitably comes every time you have a nice one on one fight.

Tek and I were fighting alliance 4v2 (boomkin/disc vs. ret/ret/disc/windwalker) the other day on the Isle of Thunder. I think they were all in the guild Retribution(?). They liked to emote our corpses everytime they killed us. I /kiss'd Misdora two times in TB and he opened a ticket about it. Sometimes it's fun to do, but it isn't always fun to be on the receiving end.

Side note: Two of Tek's guildies joined us and they were no match for us in an even 4v4 battle. Shout out to Ligherhamme, Ator, Uskel and Talayethunn!
Reply Quote
03/25/2013 08:14 AMPosted by Bestdruid

Tek and I were fighting alliance 4v2 (boomkin/disc vs. ret/ret/disc/windwalker) the other day on the Isle of Thunder. I think they were all in the guild Retribution(?). They liked to emote our corpses everytime they killed us. I /kiss'd Misdora two times in TB and he opened a ticket about it. Sometimes it's fun to do, but it isn't always fun to be on the receiving end.

Side note: Two of Tek's guildies joined us and they were no match for us in an even 4v4 battle. Shout out to Ligherhamme, Ator, Uskel and Talayethunn!

Tis' the ballad of World PVP now, well it was always like that, fight outnumbered until you have equal numbers and then one side leaves. I must say though, opening a ticket because of a /kiss is a bit...extreme to say the least.

If only I had gotten a screenshot of me and Tinn in our adventures in W-PVP on the isle. We were fighting an orc hunter for a bit trying to help an under geared guildie who accidentally picked up the PVP dailies. All I heard was "Oh god Kagg don't turn around!" And then the sound of a million boomies filled my ears...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I /kiss'd Misdora two times in TB and he opened a ticket about it. Sometimes it's fun to do, but it isn't always fun to be on the receiving end.

HUH???? ok i have NEVER open a ticket on /kiss or / whatever.. ONLY tickets iv'e ever open were ones on the Kil Kil Ha Ha Ha spamming more than 2 times, amd since iv'e been horde i've ONLY open a few tickets on ally for cheating in WG.. so i dont know where that came from but please keep my name out of it thank you..
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I /kiss'd Misdora two times in TB and he opened a ticket about it. Sometimes it's fun to do, but it isn't always fun to be on the receiving end.

HUH???? ok i have NEVER open a ticket on /kiss or / whatever.. ONLY tickets iv'e ever open were ones on the Kil Kil Ha Ha Ha spamming more than 2 times, amd since iv'e been horde i've ONLY open a few tickets on ally for cheating in WG.. so i dont know where that came from but please keep my name out of it thank you..

I knew 2x emote was the limit and Alexis/Phinei told me you were doing it. Maybe she was kidding. Idk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
03/25/2013 09:09 PMPosted by Freeball
I knew 2x emote was the limit

Your excitement and expressions must be rationed out. Only two at a time when appropriate, subject to review by a secret council beyond appeal and above reproach.

Are we in Azeroth or Communist Russia?
Edited by Judson on 3/26/2013 2:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]