I was wrong, and I apologize

90 Orc Warrior
After reading all the 5.2 patch notes, and playing on the PTR, I had assumed that rogues were going to be a huge issue. Just a ridiculous pain in the !@# all around. They'd be everywhere.

What I failed to realize was that they'd flood my team, as well. This AV weekend I've seen rogues constantly back capping, ninjaing, getting mines, stalling tanks//healers, and generally doing what rogues do best. I realized that for all the pain and annoyance of having rogues on the other team, having good rogues on my team is a godsend.

Keep it up, rogues. And welcome back.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Monk
What is this, I don't even...
Reply Quote
You were right about one thing. They are everywhere. Welcome back, Cata babies!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
For once, I have seen an even number of classes...only ones I haven't seen yet are ele shams, or even that many enhance. Sry guys if you got nerfed more and/or didn't get buffed
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
It stinks not being able to contribute to the team effectively.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
enhance shaman for the win!! but yes i dont see very many of my kin
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
enhance shaman for the win!! but yes i dont see very many of my kin

Yep, you are truly unique :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Enhance and ele shaman are what I've seen the least of. Most of the new rogues are garbage anyways though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My wife plays elemental shaman and will often times be the only one in bgs..even big ones like av or IOC. That of course excludes multiboxers..who show up every now and again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I have honestly not seen many rogues at all in bgs this patch. I usually see about 1-2 each team
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Req
To be honest these rogues are nothing like the cata ones.

I'm farming them like eggs on my hunter.

Sorry throgue, my gun does more then your knives/stars do.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Jesus at least get to 90 on your alt before hiding behind it to defend your broken, OP rogue main.

You must be new around here...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
50% of your server will be composed of rogues who rolled their class to be cheap!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Enhance and ele shaman are what I've seen the least of. Most of the new rogues are garbage anyways though.

And very under geared as well, so they are perty much 2 shot teritory.
Reply Quote
fail thread, rogues can eat a big fat hairy crotch toad imo.

Theyve been overbuffed tbh, not by a huge amount..but its noticeable. Crappy rogues will obviously remain crappy. But other classes have been nerfed when they werent that far above anyone else. Other classes have been buffed that really didnt need to be, like dks.

Vintage patch imo, Blizz get so muddled up in the fog of war (design) that they lose perspective. They get some things right and make some things more viable and interesting but they also just do baffling things too.

I did a few bgs today on my lock and it was hilarious to see druids using symbiosis that gave them the choicest immunity buffs: divine shield, delfection, iceblock and cloak of shadows...i kid you not.

What business does a boomkin have in getting cloak of noob?

See what i mean, some things will always be stupid, no matter how in love with it Blizz devs are.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
03/09/2013 08:55 PMPosted by Gruklaar
Jesus at least get to 90 on your alt before hiding behind it to defend your broken, OP rogue main.

You must be new around here...

What I find most remarkable is that he's accused you of "hiding" on an 86 alt you should at least get to 90...

...from his own level 87.

Mind=blown.
Reply Quote
...he's accused you of "hiding" on an 86 ...from his own level 87...Mind=blown.

Priceless.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]