Alliance 522 Crafting Thread

100 Draenei Hunter
This thread is to tabulate people who have discovered the new 522 crafting recipes from any of the new "Magnificence of XXX" recipes. Thanks for the responses!

Cloth Spirit:
Falling Blossom Sandals - Alixia, Turlayon
Falling Blossom Hood - Kraklok, Nelryth, Turlayon

Cloth Hit:
Falling Blossom Cowl - Nelryth, Turlayon
Falling Blossom Treads - Turlayon

Leather Spirit:
Spirit Keeper Footguards - Opal

Leather Agi:
Quilen Hide Boots - Nelryth, Meluvulngtim, Glowstix
Quilen Hide Helm - Meluvulngtim, Glowstix

Mail Spirit:
Cloud Serpent Helm - Glowstix, Nelryth, Meluvulngtim
Cloud Serpent Sabatons - Nelryth

Mail Agi:
Dreadrunner Sabatons Nayelee, Nelryth, Wraziel
Dreadrunner Helm Nelryth

Plate Tank:
Haunted Steel Headguard - Taras, Nilas

Plate DPS:
Haunted Steel Greathelm - Taras, Nilas, Xancaylon, Kapy
Haunted Steel Treads - Taras, Nilas, Xancaylon

Plate Spirit:
Haunted Steel Headcover - Taras, Nilas, Xancaylon
Haunted Steel Greaves - Xancaylon

Edit: updated 4/16, thru Kapy's post on the 2nd page. Still looking for someone with the plate tank boots and leather spirit helm!
Edited by Glowstix on 4/16/2013 10:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I can craft Falling Blossom Sandals, takes 4 Imperial Silk and 6 Haunting Spirits. I have plenty of Imperial silk to craft these if you have the spirits.
Edited by Alixia on 3/9/2013 9:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I have the Spirit Keeper Footguards pattern send me a in game mail if you have the mats
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
I just learned Cloud Serpent Helm
Edited by Glowstix on 3/14/2013 10:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
the day cry moar falls apart is the day i celebrate the fall of a guild full of mediocre dps
Reply Quote
<Bump> Sticky.. would be nice.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I can craft the following:

Mail:
Dreadrunner Helm
Dreadrunner Sabatons
Cloud Serpent Helm
Cloud Serpent Sabatons

Leather:
Quilen Hide Helm
Quilen Hide Boots
Spirit Keeper Helm
Spirit Keeper Footguards

Cloth:
Falling Blossom Hood
Falling Blossom Sandals
Falling Blossom Cowl
Falling Blossom Treads

If you see anything you would like crafted and have mats, send me a whisper or mail in-game.
Edited for organization.
Edited by Nelryth on 4/27/2013 7:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
the day cry moar falls apart is the day i celebrate the fall of a guild full of mediocre dps

Ah muffin. I'm gonna assume you couldn't do enough dps to keep up?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
03/29/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Groog

Ah muffin. I'm gonna assume you couldn't do enough dps to keep up?

It's Routine posting on an alt. So just assess from there.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Rayney has some 522 patterns I'll try to link them here when I get a sec.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
hola
Edited by Routine on 3/29/2013 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

It's Routine posting on an alt. So just assess from there.

http://imgur.com/4KzrZgZ

Seems legit. Considering that toon was on a realm that I don't even have a character on.

Nice try. Deleting the character doesn't change the fact.

http://i.imgur.com/zHG2x1v.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ts67h6g.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
hi
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I was just telling that player who you were. Then you tried to lie that wasn't you. So I just refuted that lie. Leave it there.

p.s.

Poster I.D. FTW!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
hi
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
It would be nice if this could remain the alliance crafting thread. I can make Paladin Healing Boots. Haunted Steel Greaves.

Routine, I hope you find what you are looking forward. I love raiding with Cry Moar, a great group of people that have alot of fun playing with each other and kill stuff very efficiently for only raiding 9 hours per week. Not much else to say in that regard.
Edited by Groog on 3/29/2013 5:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Why would you even care so much if I did or didn't post it? And when you delete a character, it still shows up in your realm list for a awhile after the fact.

Not to mention, I hate like 95 percent of the god-awful people on this realm anyways. So even if I did write it, I have my reasons.

But again, I will bring up the fact that you seem to have a !@#$%^ for me supposedly posting an earlier comment on a supposed alt. Why you care so much is beyond me.

You can't just make a forum alt, bad mouth another guild, delete the character in order to take a screenshot of your character list and deny it was your alt, get caught anyway, go into meltdown mode writing a tell-all "If I Did It" post, and then ask other people why they care so much.

And this is coming from a neutral third party who doesn't even have a main on Blackhand I swear for real.
Edited by Vindagor on 3/29/2013 5:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Leather:
Spirit Keeper Footguards - Rayney from <Comtrya>

Mail:
Cloud Serpent Helm - Rayney from <Comtrya>
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
Why would you even care so much if I did or didn't post it? And when you delete a character, it still shows up in your realm list for a awhile after the fact.

Not to mention, I hate like 95 percent of the god-awful people on this realm anyways. So even if I did write it, I have my reasons.

But again, I will bring up the fact that you seem to have a !@#$%^ for me supposedly posting an earlier comment on a supposed alt. Why you care so much is beyond me.

You can't just make a forum alt, bad mouth another guild, delete the character in order to take a screenshot of your character list and deny it was your alt, get caught anyway, go into meltdown mode writing a tell-all "If I Did It" post, and then ask other people why they care so much.

And this is coming from a neutral third party who doesn't even have a main on Blackhand I swear for real.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackhand/Vindagor/simple
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]