Why only BS gets leveling boost

90 Worgen Druid
It would be nice if all professions (except for gathering professions) had the ability to level like cooking and now blacksmithing can, some of the professions are kindof a pain to level because gathering doesn't level the same as crafting does. I have a lvl 54 hunter with skinning and leatherworking and the skinning is about 100 lvls higher then LW
Reply Quote
I had 600 mining and 475 on BS , It's the same for everyone, Just how you conserve your mats and if you farm or just when you see one
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
spend gold to buy leather + misc mats. Craft for 5 minutes. They will even out. Not a hard problem to solve.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
It would be nice if all professions (except for gathering professions) had the ability to level like cooking and now blacksmithing can, some of the professions are kindof a pain to level because gathering doesn't level the same as crafting does. I have a lvl 54 hunter with skinning and leatherworking and the skinning is about 100 lvls higher then LW

Because Blizzard tests things out on small scale first and then rolls it out to others. They have to see what affect this has on lower level professions. Does the price of materials go down due to lack of demand? Do people simply abandon blacksmithing until the higher levels? etc...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]