Guild: Antisocial Club
Raid Type: 10 Man
Progress: 8/13H ToT
5.0 Progress: 6/6H MV, 6/6H HoF, 1/4H TES
Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu 7-11 PM Pacific Time
Potential Extra Days: Sun 5-9 PM or Mon 7-11 PM Pacific Time (optional for clean-up or close boss kills)
Loot Type: Loot Council
Recruiter Contacts: Xinc#1314
Core Raid Recruitment Needs:
We're always looking for excellent players regardless of class/spec, so if you rank often and know what you're doing, hit us up.
Antisocial Club is currently looking for excellent players for full-time positions in our core raid roster. We require that you are able to play all specs associated with your class, and that you have a minimum item level of 518 (or equivalent experience). Please ensure that you're available for at least one of the potential extra days listed above in addition to the standard raid schedule. We would prefer someone who is on Pacific Time, unless your work/life schedule enables very late night play.Requirements for raiding:
If you think you can be a valuable member, but you're not one of the above classes/specs, we'd still love to hear from you.
- Highly prefer someone from a 10man environment.
- Able to use Mumble and have a working Mic.
- Listens and does what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don't want to be part of a team, then we don't want you here, simply put. We work together, not against each other.
- Isn't afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage.
- Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight in a 10man environment. Numbers don't matter if you aren't paying attention to the encounter.
- Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the healing officer and raid leader.
- Owning up to mistakes and able to correct them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future.
- A good attitude and patience.
- The ability to theorycraft/research your class and raid encounters independently. We do our homework and so should you! You should be as excited about progression raiding as we are.
- Respect your fellow teammates and guild reputation. If you have a problem, talk to one of the officers in the guild. We don't tolerate trolls or ninjas.
- Ability to focus for extended periods of time. We all commit to 4 hours a night raiding, and we want to make it count. Going afk repetedly is not respectful of other people's time. We are here to progress and rank.
- Stable internet connection
- Left previous guild on good terms. If not, a good reason will suffice :)
- You love to play this game, inside and outside of raiding.