Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bull...haha.

Get it? Tauren.

aaaah. ^.^

I must say... that was completely unintended lol
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
My AV Weekend's kinda crappy, only went 7 for 8 today so far.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I won an AV on my horde warrior I was so shocked I almost crapped my pants!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Horde games are cap something, don't defend it and run away from it.
Oh and Kill all the NPC's at Van
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Oh and Kill all the NPC's at Van

That's the best part!
Reply Quote
One of my guild mates on his alliance character got an entire honor set in 2 days.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
i gained 2 levels in less than 3 hours through av. thank you horde for not knowing how to backcap.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm enjoying it. I've lost quite a few CTA's, but my sub-90 random queues are faster than ever, and it seems to be throwing me into AB a lot!

So I'm happy.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I'm currently contemplating which heirlooms to buy with all my extra honor
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I was winning quite a lot, and then the horde figured out that if they put 5 on base defence and recapped towers, they'd win.

So my group and I started doing base defence, and the horde apparently forgot that it's important, so we started winning again.

The only imbalance in AV is in the minds of the players. They carry that confidence/cross into the match.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I love AV weekends for gearing alts.

I hit 90 on my alli rogue on friday night. Spent most of the day yesterday grinding gear and was able to get both weaps, the full 5 piece set, 1 trink and the boots. Going to spend the day today finishing him up then never play him again until its time to lvl to 95....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I'm surprised you're even getting the queue to pop. I would think virtually all Horde would blacklist AV.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The ONLY damn thing horde knows how to do is follow a pack north, WAIT for towers, then leave when alliance wins.

Alliance on the other hand almost ALWAYS has some defense in Stonhearth Bunker when we arrive, and probably gets IWB back 30% of the time.

Yet almost EVERY time Horde actually has some back cappers, HORDE WINS!

Gee,,, so hows that zerg strat working Hordies?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I used to love AV. Did lots of 40 man xrealm premades too. 3 min win is my best time. And 3 hrs of farming Alliance in their starting cave (before reinforcements) and getting 3k HK's was fun too.

But now, it's on my don't play list except for my new 90 that just turned yesterday. Only because it's AV weekend and the honor is extremely fast am I playing it. But when Horde doesnt even get any towers down, the honor is junk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]