Several raiders looking for a new home

90 Pandaren Monk
Due to circumstances beyond control, my current guild is on an indefinite hiatus from raiding. While I will always have a character in guild to maintain relationships, I would love to continue raid tanking with this monk (now, you might have had a bad experience with a monk tank in LFR or LFD, but I'll change your mind about it, I guarantee it). I also have experience raid leading if that's of any benefit to your guild.

Several current guildmates would like to continue raiding, mostly dps but also one healer for sure. Quality players and great people. We have experience up to and including Amber Shaper (our best attempt saw us in phase 3 with 10% health remaining). We've done heroics in previous tiers and wouldn't mind seeing them again in the future. 2-3 nights of raiding, betwen 8 -midnight server would be ideal but we're flexible. I can't speak for all of us, but for myself, a faction change is also an option.

Also, it doesn't have to be an all or nothing deal. Sure, we'd love to raid together, but making new friends is a great part of this game. If you have raid spots open, maybe we can help each other out. Message me here or in game.

Alts: Talidar (H), Brakkuss (A)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
We can chat.
find me when on your alli toon or hit up the website.
www.symbiosis-swc.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLl9L7QHiLk

check us out. :)
Reply Quote
Come Check Out Previously Guildless.

Previouslyguildless.guildlaunch.com

Or Mail or Pst Toucher, Jasonfrost, Hulupeikko<----------GM

We run three different raid teams so. Come check us out.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Thanks for the offers. As soon as I get some feedback from current guildmates, I'l be in touch.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Come to the darkside ... we have cookies

If you're not into cookies we have people that will love you long time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Come to the darkside ... we have cookies

If you're not into cookies we have people that will love you long time.

you mean light right? :P LOL
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Turns out our raiding hiatus was more definite than originally expected. We're going to give it another shot before we call it quits. Thanks for all the offers, it was more of a response than I expected on this dying server of ours.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]