Oondasta!

(Locked)

100 Orc Death Knight
Has anyone killed oondasta on andorhal yet? SM I assume .....
100 Orc Death Knight
Millions of years!!! My Fist!
95 Goblin Priest
someone let a guild from another server onto andorhal to kill him. if i find out who you are i'll buy a kill squad so you can never leave a town ever again.

thanks cross-realm zones.
100 Dwarf Shaman
03/10/2013 07:06 PMPosted by Grouch
someone let a guild from another server onto andorhal to kill him. if i find out who you are i'll buy a kill squad so you can never leave a town ever again.

Grouch has sworn vengeance, like Edmond Dantes he will never forget these transgressions against him, he will hunt them to the ends of the Earth. He will find out who it was and systematically make their WoW-life miserable for all time online.
96 Troll Shaman
thanks cross-realm zones.
Yup, getting sick of seeing warbringers and scouts farmed by more people off realm than ones from here actually trying to kill em. :/
100 Orc Death Knight
Wasn't me Grouch!
90 Orc Warrior
I was there! It was awesome. 3 raid groups, two of them full, and at least 1/4 of us dead at all times. I got to tank him for all of 15 seconds before he raped me xD. Was a fun fight, even though I didn't win anything. Totally worth the 200g in repairs lol.
100 Orc Death Knight
Hey it's OK whats new buddy? Seriously casual now huh? Is Psychorave still GM and whats her name from FoC as well Ladifury?
95 Goblin Priest
I was there! It was awesome. 3 raid groups, two of them full, and at least 1/4 of us dead at all times. I got to tank him for all of 15 seconds before he raped me xD. Was a fun fight, even though I didn't win anything. Totally worth the 200g in repairs lol.

good man :]
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So now that he's no longer a CRZ loot pinata I forsee him standing around unclaimed forever.

We should organize a weekly time to roundup players to kill him and alliance can do same if we keep them 3ish days apart.
90 Tauren Druid

I was there too! I came later after the group had already wiped 2 or so times, but I still had over 100g in repairs, yet I only won 2 sacks of gold :( It was awesome to see 3 full raid groups fighting at the same time, although my computer could barely keep 15fps.
96 Tauren Monk
03/12/2013 05:39 AMPosted by Exavion
So now that he's no longer a CRZ loot pinata I forsee him standing around unclaimed forever.

I don't. o-o
90 Blood Elf Paladin
He makes an imposing figure at least for the scenery.
95 Goblin Priest
if he's still up on sunday around 6-7 we'll probably make a group to kill him. feel free to come along.
95 Goblin Priest
oondasta down, good job andorhal!
95 Night Elf Hunter
i saw all the bones there from the fight lol
95 Goblin Priest
looks like he's up now, we'll start groups on thursday 3/21 around 6-7pm server time.
90 Human Paladin
looks like he's up now, we'll start groups on thursday 3/21 around 6-7pm server time.

QUICK CROSS REALM AND DON'T LET SIMPLE MATH GET IT!
90 Dwarf Paladin
Is it adding insult to injury that SM can post on a forum when they are going to attempt a world boss for all the Alliance to read? I feel insulted.
90 Dwarf Priest
Is it adding insult to injury that SM can post on a forum when they are going to attempt a world boss for all the Alliance to read? I feel insulted.

Dude, chill with all the necros.

Let these forums die in peace.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]