People that are gone.

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Out of everyone that has quit, transferred or vanished off Llane, who do you miss playing with the most?
Personally,
Subaru, Nighmave, Hailie and Drakir.
Reply Quote
liffvstwo and kaiirii so many good times with Liffrethe T_T
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
IM RICH AND RIPPED IRL
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Anybody seen Gauss lately? Its been forever since I had a Horde character on Llane but I used to enjoy his weekly raids on the Alliance cities.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Gauss has been gone from wow for some time now, and last I checked with my buddies from Ruin that are now the only ones that were left in Three Score he won't be back any time soon.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Oh well I guess times change.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'm the one that left, but I miss playing with Vengeánce in Monolith and OpenRaid events.
Edited by Duvai on 6/2/2013 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
19 Human Rogue
All my WhiteKitten WSGers and the many horde we played against in Warsong Gulch
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Halorahsux, Iky, Sticky, Ellybear, pretty much my entire raid group actually. Except for Squishy, that guy was a douche.
Edited by Figaro on 7/17/2013 12:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
19 Undead Rogue
All my WhiteKitten WSGers and the many horde we played against in Warsong Gulch

Dynasty Twinks misses them old days of the 3 hours WSG's.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ashyy, from vanilla RE and the founder of Paradigm on Llane. /salutes
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Halorah = Baddie hardcore
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Where to start....From the alliance side I miss Syphir A.K.A. Aenubis Damn good rogue :-( Lost track of him in early B.C. after he and his girl friend server hopped for a higher level guild.

Some guy named Huntway ...I use to have a blast confusing this poor soul lol I have no clue who he really was ...but those were good times.

Dotson...hanging around with him were some of the best years of my life !although he was still playing just a month ago, it was on another server sadly. It breaks my heart to see so many friends leave! That poor old warrior is just rotting away.

I MISS LLANE :-( it may not be a person but the old community/server itself...the good times we always had both alliance and horde, we all knew each others names ! Funny how we now have tools like battletags and real id and yet we were so much closer back in the day than we are now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Funny how we now have tools like battletags and real id and yet we were so much closer back in the day than we are now.

So, so very true.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]