~The Three Lanterns Market~ [April 8th] [A]

90 Night Elf Druid
Attention citizens of the Alliance! A new outdoor market is coming to Stormwind Harbor for all to enjoy!

Have you often gathered materials, crafted fantastic items or found amazingly rare things only to store them in your bank, and later find yourself asking what you could possibly do with them all? Well, Three Lanterns Market is the solution to that very problem! Come join us for an evening of fun, food and profit!

We here at <The Wandering Lantern> are welcoming everyone to come join us at the Three Lanterns Market, whether it be to sell your wares or peddle items you happened to come across while out adventuring in the world.

Don't have anything you want to sell? Perhaps you're looking to bolster guild activity through recruitment? You're more than welcome to open a recruitment stall to let people find out what your guild is all about first-hand!

Not wanting to open your own stall? That's perfectly fine~ Any good market needs patrons to make it worth while! We urge you to take a few minutes out of your busy days to come down to Stormwind Harbor for a look around!

--OOC Info & Attractions--

~Three Lanterns Market~

Date: 2nd Monday of every month
Time: 6 - 9pm (server time)
Type: Market/Community RP

--Attractions--

Stalls of all sorts
Opening fireworks!
Specially Imported Darkmoon Rides
A Raffle! (prizes to be announced!)

--Vendor and Contributor Info--

If you would like to be a vendor, please copy+paste the stall outline below into your comment so we can keep them all easy to read ^-^.

-Stall Outline-

Character [vendor] Name:
Vendor,Recruitment or Talent Stall:
[If Talent] Talent Performed: (eg. Fortune telling, palm readings, etc.)
[If Recruitment] Guild Name you'll be recruiting for:
[If Vendor] Stall Type: (eg. Herbs, Potions, Shirts, etc.)
GHI required [Y/N]:
Added Information: (eg. Anything else we should know about your stall)

--Contributor Info--

If you'd fancy yourself a terrific contributor for future markets, be it for raffle prizes, fireworks or anything else you can think of: Please comment with your name and something showing that you would like to be a contributor. We can talk more about it in-game!

~If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me in-game via mail,whisper or battletag (SpaceUnicorn#1648)!~

{{I've also posted this here -> http://wyrmrestaccord.org/forums/roleplaying-corner/events-and-town-crier/three-lanterns-market-311 for anyone that would prefer to comment there :) }}

EDIT: This video was made by Arcaeon (a guildie of mine) of the first market event! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r3afxS0CZg
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
-STALL INFORMATION BELOW- (A list of all of the vendors,recruiters & contributors will be placed here!)

--CONTRIBUTORS--

Sadiyyah - Gold contribution for the raffle
Quaji - Raffle Prizes
Teryani - Raffle Prizes

--PEACEKEEPERS--

-This position has been permanently filled by the fantastic folks over at the <Stormwind Guard Regiment>-

--VENDORS--

Xiuan Songclaw - Pandaren cooking supplies & Alcohol of all kinds
Briarpetal & Irianos - Glyphs
Civardi & Seashen - The Guru and his Assistant
Olivae & The Conclave of Azora - Portal Services, RP gear & Mage cupcakes
Vyrael - Vyrael's Fine Fabrics
Malchior - Pets (will be doubling as a recruiter, as well)
Azalyn Starwhisper - Fishmonger (in-game fish for sale)
Marxene & The Silver Lion - Various Craftsmen
Eladríel - Herb bundles & Smudge sticks
Quanjai - Weapons (RP-not in game items)

--RECRUITERS--

Lord Captain Rorvik Bastill - The Bastill Line
Olivae & The Conclave of Azora - The Conclave of Azora
Yjoran Bronzestout & Rholynd - The Wandering Lantern
Malchior + Officers - Minstrels of Azeroth
Xanthion - Recidivus
Lorianyia & Caereth - The Dreadfallen Crusade
Edited by Lilynaria on 4/8/2013 5:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
[RESERVED] In case I need a bit more space ^-^
Reply Quote
Character [vendor] Name: Xiuan Songclaw
Vendor,Recruitment or Talent Stall: N/A
[If Talent] Talent Performed: N/A
[If Recruitment] Guild Name you'll be recruiting for: N/A
[If Vendor] Stall Type: Pandaren cooking supplies and alcohol of all kinds.
GHI required [Y/N]: Not required but for some home made brews.
Added Information:
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Character [vendor] Name: Xiuan Songclaw
Vendor,Recruitment or Talent Stall: N/A
[If Recruitment] Guild Name you'll be recruiting for: N/A
[If Vendor] Stall Type: Pandaren cooking supplies and alcohol of all kinds.
GHI required [Y/N]: Not required but for some home made brews.
Added Information:

Added! Fantastic idea for a stall, btw, Xiuan :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
To the top, thread!

If any of you have any questions at all, feel free to message me in-game via whisper or mail or what-have-you! I'd be more than happy to help ya' :D!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Great turnout 2nd time around! Need more vendors to show up! While I do enjoy seeing the highly decorated folks from their guilds recruiting for new folks, it would be wonderful to have more vendor neighbors to talk to and redirect customers too.

Character [vendor] Name: Sadiyyah Asaad
Stall Type: Exotic Snacks, Potions, Teas and Artifacts.
GHI required [Y/N]: Both GHI & Non-GHI Items (Potions & Fruit)
Added Information:
After some wonderful feedback from other GHI users, I will be make a more appealing menu that'll cater to the sweet and spicy side of life! I will also offer three new teas and a couple of new artifacts since those sell rather well still.

Expect a new, revamped flyer with more vibrant wares and items.

Also...

CONTRIBUTOR:
I'll be making a contribution of gold to help with the next raffle! I will donate a day before the next market event.
Edited by Sadiyyah on 3/12/2013 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Great turnout 2nd time around! Need more vendors to show up! While I do enjoy seeing the highly decorated folks from their guilds recruiting for new folks, it would be wonderful to have more vendor neighbors to talk to and redirect customers too.

Character [vendor] Name: Sadiyyah Asaad
Stall Type: Exotic Snacks, Potions, Teas and Artifacts.
GHI required [Y/N]: Both GHI & Non-GHI Items (Potions & Fruit)
Added Information:
After some wonderful feedback from other GHI users, I will be make a more appealing menu that'll cater to the sweet and spicy side of life! I will also offer three new teas and a couple of new artifacts since those sell rather well still.

Expect a new, revamped flyer with more vibrant wares and items.

Also...

CONTRIBUTOR:
I'll be making a contribution of gold to help with the next raffle! I will donate a day before the next market event.

Added! And I couldn't agree more, Sadi. I'll definitely do my best to round up more vendors this time around :). If anyone knows someone who would be into doing such a thing... perhaps mention it to them :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The last market went swimmingly! But like Sadiyyah is right, we need more vendors next time to keep everything moving smoothly. Also, perhaps a change of scenery this coming time, since the Wandering Lantern is a travelling guild :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
MORE MARKET RP?!?!?!

-squee's like a ten year old girl-

All of my yes!! I greatly look forward to it!!
Reply Quote
I had a blast the other night and next time I definitely want to do more than just browse. While I'm still thinking on what kind of stall I'd like to host, but for now I'll at least note my contribution.

CONTRIBUTING:
I'll be contributing a TCG pet to add to the raffle pool (a habit I hope to make each market). I will be bringing the pet with me to be added the day of the market. A Robes of Creation will also be donated to the raffle pool, again on the day of and at the same time as the pet. Should, for whatever reason, I not be able to make it I will mail the two items to Lilynaria.

(Edit for misspelling a name. Sorry! And some weird sentences...)
Edited by Quaji on 3/12/2013 10:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Also, perhaps a change of scenery this coming time, since the Wandering Lantern is a travelling guild :D

Woo!

I'll probably switch characters up and bring Vandrysse next time - I'll write up an ad accordingly.

I'll see if I can round up more people from the Society next time. Real life's taking a swing at our schedules lately with work/family/college, but hopefully we can get some diverse offerings next month!

Thanks for everything you all do to host this event. I know trying to stage something this big takes a lot of time and can be nervewracking. Speaking for my guild, we really appreciate being a part of this community effort.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Added! And I couldn't agree more, Sadi. I'll definitely do my best to round up more vendors this time around :). If anyone knows someone who would be into doing such a thing... perhaps mention it to them :D

I'll keep my eye out and pull some strings. ;)

Also, perhaps a change of scenery this coming time, since the Wandering Lantern is a travelling guild :D

Ohhh this sounds like fun! I remember a guild in Darnassus hosted a street fair there. They had vendors from all over the place with their banners up. Just an idea!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
We should have the guild transitioned over to WRA by then but mondays are bad for both Piesh and I. We would like to contribute a non combat pet or two for the raffle though.

If you ever do the event on a different day we would love to attend, especially once we've gotten our less-than-sober-carnie style delivery down.

I'll send the pet over to you tonight via Meilinda.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Harlem Shake'd you all! :P

Character [vendor] Name: Lord Captain Rorvik Bastill
Vendor,Recruitment or Talent Stall: Recruitment
[If Recruitment] Guild Name you'll be recruiting for: The Bastill Line (Its real Guild Name is Order of Wardens, sadly I have no cash yet to change it, so bear with me)
[If Vendor] Stall Type: N/A
GHI required [Y/N]: No, but it is encouraged
Added Information: Do you yearn for the seas embrace, is your blood boiling as you sit alone with out crew or home on the open ocean? Are you a Kul Tiran who wishes to get back to your Roots? The Bastill Line calls for you! All races and genders accepted, currently seeking Captains.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
@Marzouq -
:D I'm glad you're into it! Looking forward to seeing you at the next one!

@Quaji -
Happy to hear you had a great time! Thanks so much for wanting to contribute to the future of the raffle! <33

@Vallaunius -
^-^ We love seeing/RPing with you guys! Hopefully you guys can make it out to the next one :) *blushes* And no thanks are needed... We love hosting the Market for the community to enjoy! <3

@Sadiyyah -
I believe you're referring to the market that was hosted by <The Shan're> :) Once the servers come up, myself and Vairikor will be scouting out new places to host the Market :D. I think a move out of SW would be great for the Market and would bring a bit more interest to the event as a whole! So we'll see what comes up for locations :D

@Teryani -
I'm glad you both found a nice home to move your guild to :). Thanks so much for wanting to contribute to the raffle~ And I wish you guys luck with your guild once you make the move <3

@Rorvik -
Added! And I can't believe you Harlem Shake-y-ed us! XD! Good times!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Character Name: Briarpetal & Irianos
Vendor Stall: Glyphs
GHI required: No.
Added Information: Cut rate pricing! Head on over to EJ ( http://elitistjerks.com/forums.php ) or your preferred site to scope out the latest in glyph recommendations for your class. Score sweet pricing as the Deep Forest Caravan supports you in your war efforts!
Edited by Mossclàw on 3/12/2013 1:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Character Name: Briarpetal & Irianos
Vendor Stall: Glyphs
GHI required: No.
Added Information: Cut rate pricing! Head on over to EJ ( http://elitistjerks.com/forums.php ) or your preferred site to scope out the latest in glyph recommendations for your class. Score sweet pricing as the Deep Forest Caravan supports you in your war efforts!

Added! Looking forward to seeing you guys again :D <3
Reply Quote
I bump because I think this is one of the coolest things ever! Keep it up!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I bump because I think this is one of the coolest things ever! Keep it up!

:D We're glad you think so, Tara! *hugs* <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]