~The Three Lanterns Market~ [April 8th] [A]

<3 <Hugs> Thank you for doing such events! It's truly very awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<3 <Hugs> Thank you for doing such events! It's truly very awesome.

*blushes* ^-^ <33

We're thrilled to host it for the community! We're just glad everyone enjoys it :D
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I believe you're referring to the market that was hosted by <The Shan're> :) Once the servers come up, myself and Vairikor will be scouting out new places to host the Market :D. I think a move out of SW would be great for the Market and would bring a bit more interest to the event as a whole! So we'll see what comes up for locations :D

That's the guild I was thinking of. It's been quite a while since the days of those market events. I am glad that you and Vair along with the members of <The Wandering Lantern> decided to bring these back. They're just an amazing way to get the community together for a big event. <3

Looking forward to hearing the announcement on where the next Market will be, if not Stormwind!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
You know, My guild is a Mercantile Fleet.

Perhaps some rp of our ships ferrying various supplies and the like would be possible once we get more members?

Preferably at least one of each ship captained -_- lol.
Reply Quote
Bumping to the top!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I believe you're referring to the market that was hosted by <The Shan're> :) Once the servers come up, myself and Vairikor will be scouting out new places to host the Market :D. I think a move out of SW would be great for the Market and would bring a bit more interest to the event as a whole! So we'll see what comes up for locations :D

That's the guild I was thinking of. It's been quite a while since the days of those market events. I am glad that you and Vair along with the members of <The Wandering Lantern> decided to bring these back. They're just an amazing way to get the community together for a big event. <3

Looking forward to hearing the announcement on where the next Market will be, if not Stormwind!

:D We're hard at work scouting different spots! ^-^ <33

You know, My guild is a Mercantile Fleet.

Perhaps some rp of our ships ferrying various supplies and the like would be possible once we get more members?

Preferably at least one of each ship captained -_- lol.

Oh reary? *taps chin* We'll have to have a chit chat about the RP potential there :D

Bumping to the top!

^-^ <3
Reply Quote
Just an update....my bank is filled to the brim....I..I've never seen so many vegetables or raw meat in my life.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just an update....my bank is filled to the brim....I..I've never seen so many vegetables or raw meat in my life.

XD! WOO for noms!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
To the top you go, thread :)
Reply Quote
♥ Good morning bump ♥
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
♥ Good morning bump ♥

\o/! *noms strawberries for breakfast* G'morning Wyrmrest!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bumpity bump!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
*push push*
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
~ H i p B u m p ! ~

I'm getting lazy - need to bump this up! Work them hips!
Reply Quote
Bump!

If anyone ever needs me to gather materials (Such of minerals, herbs, need engineering bits etc) I'll happily help. Just send me a tell and mail in game. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump!

If anyone ever needs me to gather materials (Such of minerals, herbs, need engineering bits etc) I'll happily help. Just send me a tell and mail in game. :)

All of the niceness! \o/

And bump :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
:o To the top you go, thread!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Guru will be there once again!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Wish I could go! Sounds like fun. :)
Edited by Asenka on 3/15/2013 9:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Guru will be there once again!

Added! (Put Seashen in there too)

Wish I could go! Sounds like fun. :)

:/ Sorry you won't be able to make it, hun. Maybe you can make it to a future market :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]