~The Three Lanterns Market~ [April 8th] [A]

100 Night Elf Rogue
Added! (Put Seashen in there too)

<3 Thank you! Without her, Guru wouldn't go very well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/16/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Civardi
Added! (Put Seashen in there too)

<3 Thank you! Without her, Guru wouldn't go very well.

:D! No problem, hun! I should have been putting her in there this whole time-don't know why it always slipped my mind :X
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I actually had a market type event planned for my guild the beginning of next month. But I think maybe we'll just join in on yours instead. :O I'll research and read up and talk to peoples and all that jazz. You might see us there this next time, checking it out! Heck, that'd give me more time to make even more bikes and stuff to sell!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I actually had a market type event planned for my guild the beginning of next month. But I think maybe we'll just join in on yours instead. :O I'll research and read up and talk to peoples and all that jazz. You might see us there this next time, checking it out! Heck, that'd give me more time to make even more bikes and stuff to sell!

:D! Well, if you have any questions at all about the event- I'd be more than happy to answer (ar attempt to) 'em for you. We'd love to have you guys out, though! If you or your guildies want to have a stall of your own (for vendoring/recruiting or what-have-you) just lemme know and I'll get you guys into the list :D

Looking forward to seeing you guys out there! o/
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
~ H i p B u m p ~

Heck, that'd give me more time to make even more bikes and stuff to sell!

Sounds good! Hope to see you guys there. Need more vendor characters. It'd be really cool to see someone playing off a Mekgineer Chopper Salesmen!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
~ H i p B u m p ~

Heck, that'd give me more time to make even more bikes and stuff to sell!

Sounds good! Hope to see you guys there. Need more vendor characters. It'd be really cool to see someone playing off a Mekgineer Chopper Salesmen!

:D Fae's a tinkerer and loves building/making things. I also have a lot of GHI items that I make that she's ICly made too. Music boxes, dolls that talk when you 'hug' (click) them...I have tons of stuff I could sell. I'll talk it over with people and see who's interested in joining in too and let you all know!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
~ H i p B u m p ~

:D Fae's a tinkerer and loves building/making things. I also have a lot of GHI items that I make that she's ICly made too. Music boxes, dolls that talk when you 'hug' (click) them...I have tons of stuff I could sell. I'll talk it over with people and see who's interested in joining in too and let you all know!

Awesome! Oh, please do- if you know anybody that would like to be a vendor/recruiter at the Market, send 'em my way and I'll answer any questions they may have. Or even just to sign them up :D

<3
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest

Outstanding! Bring em all down, Fae! As for your GHI items, I'd like to take a look at them one of these days or even on the day of the market. I promised myself I'd have Sadiyyah look around at the other vendors the last two markets, but I get caught up in the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Late night bump!
Reply Quote
<Nudges to the top>
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
~ H i p B u m p ~

Back to the top!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
~ H i p B u m p ~

Send me your merchants!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
~ H i p B u m p ~

Send me your merchants!

Lol... Or me... So I can actually put you in the list :P

QUICK, SADI! GIVE THEM THE CHOCO-LATES!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest

-shoots her famous chocolates out of a gun-

HERE GOES NOTHING!

-insert gun sounds!-
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

-shoots her famous chocolates out of a gun-

HERE GOES NOTHING!

-insert gun sounds!-

*BANG! KAPOW! BANG BANG!*

Gun sounds, amirite?

xD
Reply Quote
To the top!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
*BANG! KAPOW! BANG BANG!*

Gun sounds, amirite?

xD

You got it!
Reply Quote
91 Human Priest
Character [vendor] Name: The Conclave of Azora
Vendor,Recruitment or Talent Stall: Recruitment and Vendor
[If Recruitment] Guild Name you'll be recruiting for: <Conclave of Azora>
[If Vendor] Stall Type: Portal Services and RP Gear selling! Mage cupcakes, too. Possibly some GHI Items?
GHI required [Y/N]: Not required, but could be of some use if we have items!

Added Information: The Conclave of Azora will be offering portal services and aiding House Au'llon (run by Venifica Au'llon-Landeg) in selling RP gear. A full list and prices will be provided at the time of the Market. Hope to see you there! Part of the profits will benefit Livvy's Soup Kitchen, an event that we run to help Lowbies in starter zones. We pass out Netherweave Bags with helpful potions, gold, pets and random items!

Websites:
WoW Official Forum Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8087929438
Conclave of Azora website: http://conclave.shivtr.com
Livvy's Soup Kitchen website: https://sites.google.com/site/conclavesoupkitchen/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Character [vendor] Name: The Conclave of Azora
Vendor,Recruitment or Talent Stall: Recruitment and Vendor
[If Recruitment] Guild Name you'll be recruiting for: <Conclave of Azora>
[If Vendor] Stall Type: Portal Services and RP Gear selling! Mage cupcakes, too. Possibly some GHI Items?
GHI required [Y/N]: Not required, but could be of some use if we have items!

Added Information: The Conclave of Azora will be offering portal services and aiding House Au'llon (run by Venifica Au'llon-Landeg) in selling RP gear. A full list and prices will be provided at the time of the Market. Hope to see you there! Part of the profits will benefit Livvy's Soup Kitchen, an event that we run to help Lowbies in starter zones. We pass out Netherweave Bags with helpful potions, gold, pets and random items!

Websites:
WoW Official Forum Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8087929438
Conclave of Azora website: http://conclave.shivtr.com
Livvy's Soup Kitchen website: https://sites.google.com/site/conclavesoupkitchen/

:D! Added! And, I'd like to talk with you guys in the near future :).

Looking forward to seeing you guys at the Market! :D
Reply Quote
91 Human Priest
Sure Lily! We'd be happy to talk with you. Feel free to shoot me a whisper tonight when I'm on or to anyone else during the day. They can direct you to an officer or one of our guild leaders. =) There's usually someone on all the time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]