Midweek Boss Nerfs Punish Guilds For Trying

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Remember kids, never admit that you used a painfully obvious logical fallacy - just tell everyone else they're trolling!

Regardless of my point (which I still stand behind) why push out a hotfix one day before reset especially when considering what a fuss people had about the Garalon fix?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
It should not have gotten nerfed this early into the tier with most casual guilds getting to tortos and some past him they're going to hit a gigantic brick wall on Megaera.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
It should not have gotten nerfed this early into the tier with most casual guilds getting to tortos and some past him they're going to hit a gigantic brick wall on Megaera.
I'd love to hear how you define "casual".

A boss having the same completion rate as Heroic Garalon does not qualify as "casual".
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Mage
03/16/2013 01:13 AMPosted by Arielle
I'd love to hear how you define "casual".

A boss having the same completion rate as Heroic Garalon does not qualify as "casual".

Casual seems to be defined as anyone that couldn't down ToT on the first day.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight

A boss that's been out 2 weeks vs a boss out for 20 weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

Pretty silly comparison considering the boss in question had been around for 6 days as opposed to Garalon being around for 4+ months.

Are you seriously attempting to argue that the completion rate of Tortos would have remained static for 4 months?
Edited by Hyjinx on 3/16/2013 10:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]