Why is this server dead?

19 Undead Warrior
Haven't played in a very long time but I'm on a free 10 day or whatever and I'm curious as to why there aren't very many people here anymore.
Edited by Reigninblood on 3/22/2013 8:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The title says it all. Dead server.
Reply Quote
because who wants to play on a this server when you can say you play on the same server as swifty,cartoons,mercader,hobbs or towliee. or be on the same server as the top US raiding guilds.
edit: i put a "you: somewhere in there.
Edited by Spadesfrost on 3/13/2013 12:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
kalecgos was fun while it lasted.

p.s. dont come to stormrage. we're not home.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Haven't played in a very long time but I'm on a free 10 day or whatever and I'm curious as to why there aren't very many people here anymore.

When Cuties only quit everyone who was attracted here for the soul purpose of trying to join them or be on a server with a high ranking guild ended up leaving. Then there was nothing to bring people back to Kalecgos, so no one ever transfered in, but people kept leaving.

Good enough?
Reply Quote
19 Undead Warrior
03/15/2013 03:51 AMPosted by Verar

When Cuties only quit everyone who was attracted here for the soul purpose of trying to join them or be on a server with a high ranking guild ended up leaving. Then there was nothing to bring people back to Kalecgos, so no one ever transfered in, but people kept leaving.

Good enough?
I guess so, when did they quit?
Edited by Reigninblood on 3/22/2013 8:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I guess so, when did they quit?

Within the first month of cataclysm being out, they cleared 13/13H 10 man t11 and 12/13H t11 and then their raid leader quit, so everyone else did as well.

Then a few of the not as good bigger guilds on Kalecgos such as Horde Taste Better, Unholy Legion and Project Icarus all ended up leaving to try to get better, so you can imagine that took a sizable chunk out of the population.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Mostly correct, except that Cuties had all hardmodes down on 25 (several of their raiders posted a vid of their Sinestra kill).
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Mostly correct, except that Cuties had all hardmodes down on 25 (several of their raiders posted a vid of their Sinestra kill).

They were missing Al'akir 25 man because it was bugged, not Sinestra.

And wow, someone from Project Icarus, didn't know you guys were still alive and kicking after you left Kalecgos.
Edited by Verar on 6/14/2013 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This Realm was a good pvp/pve server in vanilla but after the transfers in Burning Crusade things started to go downhill. Alot of people Remained until the end of Wrath but then there was another mass transfer and it pretty much put the deathnail into a server that was on life support.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]