Ok. i love my guild but no spots for Raid

90 Gnome Priest
Looking for a raid spot (doesnt even need to be the guild's main raid) as a heal/secondary offspec dps on several different toons. I have 5 heals toons geard most to least in this list (priest disc/shadow, monk heals/poor dps (geared pvp toon), druid heals/boomkin, shaman heals/elemental dps, paladin holy/poor ret dps: all level 90,,,,, a mage level 87). all would be put into the new guild and fill whatever spot is needed whether its raid, pvp, or pve dungeons and LFR. Looking for a guild thats not TOTALLY raid oriented tho. so NO hardcore single mode guild (ie: only raid...pvp..pve) so looking basically for a solid well rounded guild level 25 that does it all ( lol is that too much to ask after 8 years of World of Warcraft? lol) Toon names: Monk: Taimaishuz, Priest (not sure going ot rename soon), Druid: Vanhealan, Pally: Hearthledger, Shaman: Hexyouup, and mage: Icelancelot. Hit me up in game mail.

thanks
Reply Quote
Hey!

You must have renamed your priest already because I can't add you to my friends list. I've added your others toons, so I'll be keeping an eye out.

If, however, you manage to see this reply before I speak to you, hit me up in game. I'd love to talk to you about our guild. From what you've been saying, I think you'd fit in perfectly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]