Maxpapa, R1 13 year old

http://imgur.com/dDk38IN
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
A little more info on what happened exactly??

I know max and he's usually pretty cool-headed. Would like to know what provoked him.
Reply Quote
He challenged me to a duel then i declined, he went on to !@#$ talk
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Normally, i wouldn't find myself siding with Panties on anything, but i too dislike Maxpapa; and find great enjoyment from watching his blunders and temper flares.
Exhibit A: When i made him ragequit "Change it Up" months ago because i cracked a joke. - Priceless.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
What foreign language does papa speak?
Reply Quote
19 Goblin Rogue
Why not duel him? Wouldn't beating him make him cry more?
Reply Quote
Normally, i wouldn't find myself siding with Panties on anything, but i too dislike Maxpapa; and find great enjoyment from watching his blunders and temper flares.
Exhibit A: When i made him ragequit "Change it Up" months ago because i cracked a joke. - Priceless.

Halaaback, the fact that you think that Hefty/Wintrader and I are the same person saddens me. While he is a good friend of mine, my skill greatly outshines his.
Reply Quote
Woah woah woah, I'll concede as a rogue you got me beat, but settle down there panters
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

Halaaback, the fact that you think that Hefty/Wintrader and I are the same person saddens me. While he is a good friend of mine, my skill greatly outshines his.

I apologize if i made it seem like i cared which one of you was who, i made the wrong assumption and you called me out on it ^_^ Overall point being, i dislike Maxpapa as much as the next guy.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Maxpapaa...that's awesome! Lol WoW stalkers.

Maxpapaa=Heatherm=Skinners=Dril=...

Maxpapa=Maxpapa :)
Edited by Maxpapa on 3/30/2013 9:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Me and my guild look for him any chance we can get and just slaughter him hehe its so enjoyable when he gets ticked off we have a good laugh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]