Did druids die when i quit wow for few months

90 Tauren Druid
Well as the title says what happened? last time i checked i was Doing 63k dps on elegon back in october 23 in 463 gear. Just came back now im doing 44- 49k after a few epic upgrades Now 472.

i'm doing horrible is there something im doing wrong? been playing feral since nov 2004 and man they suck so hard i have to mash my fingers till i bleed to struggle with 45k.

my 86 warrior is doing 43k all in Dragon Soul Gear?????
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
They're a bit different to play in MOP than Cata. You now MUST keep up SR at all times, or be doing 30% less damage (both white attacks and bleeds). In Cata, SR was pretty much optional.

Same as always, your weapon is crucial. Wpn dmg > agi > all.

You're also reforging Crit -> Haste on your belt... Not that this is going to kill your DPS, but Haste is our weakest stat atm.

(I won't comment on no gems / enchants, since I have none either, but I've not really been doing much other than achievs, so... :P)
Edited by Taswind on 3/15/2013 1:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm curious what you did as a feral druid in 2004-2005 once you hit level 60.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
No gems/enchants and Incarnation with HoTW doesn't really have the synergy as Soul of the Forest/HoTW, for PvE. You should be able to hit 7.5/7.5 Hit/expertise respectively in that gear and that should help you smooth out the rotation.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Since you last played there have been some changes.
1. The MSV fights have been nerf'd by 10% health and 10% damage.
2. The people you are raiding with now have either changed, or are now much better geared.

These two things combined would likely result in a much faster kill then when you first did so in late October. If so you arn't likely to get that perfect line up of cooldowns, or use them as often. Also you are likely a bit out of pratice.

We haven't seen any real nerfs in the last 4 months (NV isn't really much of a nerf PVE wise).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ah thanks was wondering what was going on keep my savage roar up all the time rake and rip with no early clips sunder buff at all times. Bite at 25% for refreshing rip or extra energy if extra time to regain energy use thrash on procs. Yesterday i won 5 pieces of gear i noticed drop rates increased now my dps went over 64k just gotta wait for the perfect time to buy gems since my server is dead 500g per gem.

Guess i gotta catch up on gear then since today i got 2 shoted by a rogue doing dailies used all my cd's hes health was at 100% not even moving lol.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm curious what you did as a feral druid in 2004-2005 once you hit level 60
Just mashing buttons if i remember correctly not having to keep track of anything with 30 second debuffs a walk in the park somewhere around that line. Now its like 8-14 seconds having to constantly look
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
No gems/enchants and Incarnation with HoTW doesn't really have the synergy as Soul of the Forest/HoTW, for PvE. You should be able to hit 7.5/7.5 Hit/expertise respectively in that gear and that should help you smooth out the rotation.

Using Hot for the 6% stam and agi but guess i can switch for the 10% bonus damage 1.5 min cd and thanks ill reforge again try to balance out my hits at the 7.5 mark. And for the gems im waiting for the perfect time when its cheap its expensive in my dead server no one around always empty.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
They're a bit different to play in MOP than Cata. You now MUST keep up SR at all times, or be doing 30% less damage (both white attacks and bleeds). In Cata, SR was pretty much optional.

Yeah i noticed that lol but i added a little bit of haste for procs and combo since i was always struggle to get combo for rips. Now its ok
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply sorry i was late had to install a new sink faucet. Gladly appreciate your thoughts and im willing to work on it soon as i catch up on gear. Hope everyone is having a good time with this wonderful weather.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
weapon dmg > agi > mastery > hit=exp > crit >>>>>>> haste

mastery is godly, haste is the spawn of satan for feral
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]