Say you were given the option...

85 Worgen Warrior
To change ALL your animal forms to something else? What would you choose for melee dps? Ranged dps? Tanking? And of course, healing?

I guess flying and swimming too.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Woe
A dinosaur. For all of them.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Direhorn for tanking. I rather enjoy being a kitty for dps though, as I have a macro with the soft kitty song all set up already :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
A mustang for travel form.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
A dinosaur. For all of them.

I like the way this guy thinks!
Reply Quote
We should be able to change the look of our flight form.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Tank: Rhino/Dino
Feral DPS: any cat, worgen, wolf, hyena
Flight: any bird of prey
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Tank: Rhino
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
SSC
Trolls: Tiny mammoth for guardian form. Piranha fish for aquatic form. Tiny raptor for feral form. Snake for travel form. I wouldn't change flying form because trolls can be bats and that's what i would want anyways.
Edited by Loroen on 3/16/2013 5:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Tank: Kraken form. In water, scary. Out of water? Terrifying.

DPS: Raptor form. Claws and teeth everywhere!

Travel: Zhevra. Does this need an explanation?

Water: Whale Shark. Because really, water travel is slow already.

Healing: Marsh Walker. All those crazy arms healing things? Yes.

Flight: Pterrowing Skyscreamer. Make them tremble below my shadow!
Reply Quote
18 Troll Druid
Feral=Raptor (Outlands skin)
Guardian=Scorpid
Travel=Zhevra
Water=Crocolisk
Flight=Bat (I think they are cool looking)
Ballance=Furbolg

<---newest Druid started yesterday afternoon..
<---Mah hair, where is it???
Edited by Intuju on 3/17/2013 7:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Feral=Spider
Guardian=Rhino
Travel=Plain Strider (pink obviously)
Water=Orca (I like it sue me)
Flight=I'll keep bat
Balance=The Star Man thing from Elegon but changing colors depending on Solar/Lunar
Resto=Felwood Trees
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Range: the flying serpent

Flight form: chimera

Melee: Ravager

All I care for(cant think of anything else).
Reply Quote
Aquatic: sea otter :3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Flight: Flying Spaghetti Monster. :d
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Druid
Guardian- Boar. But I do love being a bear.
Feral- Hyena.
Balance- Moonkin. I just want the model updated.
Travel- Gazzelle
Aquatic- Angler Fish (the one with the lightbulb and giant teeth). Or a whale shark the size of the boss in Vash'jir. I was sorely disappointed with the size of the orca model.
Flight- Owl.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I think it's hard to improve on bears for tanking, although I might like a glyph of the polar bear. Elephant/mammoth might be fun to try.

Melee, Felidae are already pretty awesome, but a raptor would be fun. Wolves could work (especially for Worgen with the whole Goldrinn storyline in their starting area), if they weren't already so associated with shaman in the WoW universe.

Aquatic, we already have orca, what could improve on that? Maybe a sea serpent or the Loch Ness Monster things? Sea otter would be cute, but I think I'd go for awesome over cute.

Flight, I like the owl suggestion, pterodactyl might be cool too (although technically, it is not a dinosaur). Or give everyone the option to choose between bat and bird, rather than assigning them based on race.

Travel, the deer form is nice, but it sometimes bothers me that female druids don't get a doe. Lots of our shapeshift forms reasonably have no sexual dimorphism, but antlers are just silly. Zebra or gazelle could also work, without even requiring any additional model design on the devs' part. Mostly I just wish they'd let it speed up to actual mount speed when not in combat.

Balance and resto -- I like casting in humanoid form. I'd say I was glad for glyph of stars, except that I'm honestly not that interested in balance anyway (if they ever give us 3 spec slots I'd be guardian/feral/resto again).

Unless it was Keeper/Dryad form, then I'd at least be tempted.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Tank: Bear....no no, not the one we already have now, I want to turn into an elderly gay man, with profuse amounts of body hair

Feral: Pig.......no reason for it, just would like to kill !@#$ as a pig

Boomkin: Camel, I shall spit on my foes with great malice!

Resto: Pregnant cat, for the healing powers of 10 kittens!

Flight: Flying squirrel (Not the animal with flaps of skin used as "wings" to glide downwards, I'm talking squirrel with a jetpack)

Swimming: David Hasselhoff
Reply Quote
Dinosaurs, mon.

Aquatic Form becomes Mosasaur*/Thresher*
Bear Form becomes Direhorn.
Cat Form becomes Raptor/Devilsaur.
Swift Flight Form becomes Pterrowing Skyscreamer*/Pterrodax*
Travel Form can stay as the elk/moose/whatever it is, if only because I can't think of anything to replace it with.
Moonkin Form becomes Saurok

*: Mosasaurs, plesiosaurs, and pterodactyls were NOT dinosaurs; they were reptiles, which is considered a separate animal group from dinosaurs. However, there were no flying or swimming dinosaurs, so these were the best options. /themoreyouknow
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]