Say it ain't so Hosayquervoe

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Your gonna run at me WITH your army of undead, while I am fighting a named quest mob... and then up and die on me?

http://s789.beta.photobucket.com/user/Mereklar/media/WoWScrnShot_031713_145355.jpg.html

Say it ain't so.. Say it ain't so.
Edited by Fistndatilus on 3/17/2013 1:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Hmm... wonder what you did to piss him off? Usually he's circling around, mining (which has usually made me suspect him of being a bot), and leaves the local Horde alone. (Mine included)

Are you sure he was attacking YOU and wasn't just going after the quest mob too? (anyone who taps Pandaria quest mobs usually get credit even if they are not the first to tap or the last to kill. Granted, would not be smart to send in an Army which he can't control and would be easily aggroed by your Blueberry or any AoE.

But yeah... zero PvP on that guy, and Frost vs. Lock. Not much contest, especially if he didn't start out coming at you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Oo he literally summoned his undead horde and came strait at me.. it was quite a fun fight considering I had that dang uber rabbit trying to eat me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Demons>Zombies.

Demon Zombies>Demons or zombies.

Sha infested Zombie Demons>Everything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Demons>Zombies.

Demon Zombies>Demons or zombies.

Sha infested Zombie Demons>Everything.

LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]