Relentless is recruiting for raiding

90 Undead Priest
Relentless is currently looking for raiders to fill our core 1 progression raid group. We are 10/16 (pre 5.2 patch) and looking for dedicated members to help continue our progression into TOT. We raid Fri. & Sat from 7pm server until 10pm. We are looking for, but not limited to, melee dps or a tank & are in need of a dps with heals os.

Please contact Ángêl or Shapeshft (lookanoobdk, drkllr) in game for more information.
Edited by Ángêl on 3/18/2013 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
well well well, you seem to be in the wrong side of town girl
Reply Quote
37 Blood Elf Hunter
well well well, you seem to be in the wrong side of town girl

we are horde dominated.

we are horde dominated.

we are horde dominated.

we are horde dominated.

we are horde dominated.

we are horde dominated.

we are horde dominated.

we are horde dominated.

we are horde dominated.

we are horde dominated.

we are horde dominated.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
lol silver XD
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Finish this sentance;

Whatever you do, do not tell reclin because he...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I heard you guys were bad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You are still here?
Reply Quote
1 Human Monk
I heard you guys were bad.

LOOKING AT YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS AND EVERYTHING ELSE, YOU HAVENT REALLY DONE MUCH EITHER? I MEAN YOU BROKE 1800..GRATS..IF THAT MEANS !@#$..
BUT I GET IT, YOU JOINED A GUILD WHO IS FULL OF OTHERS LIKE YOU. A GUILD SIMILAR TO BRICK SQUAD MEANING THEYLL EXCEPT ANY DOUUCHEBAG ELITISTS WHO THINK THEYRE BETTER THAN EVERYONE. ROLLING A GIRL CHARACTER AND JOINING A GUILD THAT WAS MADE BY SOMEONE 2200+ JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR SHIITTY 1800+ MATTERS DOESNT MAKE YOU GOOD. IT MAKES YOU A FOLLOWER AND A DIICKRIDER. GET OFF THE COK.
HAHAHAHA
Edited by Goku on 3/28/2013 12:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eitrigg/Goku/achievement#95:15092

YOU HAVE NEVER DONE ANY PVP EVER. !@#$ OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN SERVER AND EAT SOME MORE OF MARRY'S SH!T
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
ahahaha! funny that you mention mary. so you obviously were in EO or this is elimere. still upset because a rogue destroyed the guild and farmed you and your friends eh?
lololol
dont be mad at me for someone elses actions.

mileycyrus best rogue world
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
I hear Goku is so mad about is life, so he just !@#$ on everyone in forum so he can feel better about himself.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
yes you nailed it! and i shiit on everyone in game too because im so angry about RL! so much that people open tickets saying "PLEASE blizzard! stop this man! we cannot quest! he is hunting our lowbies down and dual boxing to track our members! he wont let us quest or farm or have any fun! please stop him!!!" lololol you guys were sooo pathetic. getting onto alts just whispering me with "peace talks". asking my gm to make me stop lolol.. its sad im so angry in RL yet you guys have no REAL lives. you guys got your "lives" ruined by a lone rogue... ahahahahha

mileycyrus best rogue world
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
WHO DAT ROGUE!!! lololol
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eitrigg/Goku/achievement#95:15092

YOU HAVE NEVER DONE ANY PVP EVER. !@#$ OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN SERVER AND EAT SOME MORE OF MARRY'S SH!T

that monk you linked! who the FUK is that? lolol and eltrigg? dont make me throw up. i mean maiev is bad but you wont catch me on a server that isnt pvp. there are 200+ gokus in game. how about check my achieves and see if that one matches me first. lolol

i have done pvp. youre so fail that you try to diss me and link some random pve hero clearly based off his gear.
Edited by Goku on 3/31/2013 10:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You are still here?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]