Don't Be Mad When You Get 100-0% in WPvP

Don't log over to tell me im an a$$hole just because you got smacked by a rogue while you were doing dailys. I remember people camping me in STV during vanilla when I was a nub. Im being respectful by only killing you once.

...maybe twice.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You're only supposed to kill people once?

I killed a guy 4 times, he pm'd me to stop, I agreed, them my brain farted and I thought I saw his identical twin and killed him once again .-.

I felt kinda bad afterwards...
Edited by Vernet on 3/18/2013 6:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
love it when rogues fail to gank you and end up dying to DoTs.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
Whoa whoa, I thought we were supposed to kill them till they logged out. Does this make me a bad rogue?
Reply Quote
Whoa whoa, I thought we were supposed to kill them till they logged out. Does this make me a bad rogue?

No lol I'm the bad rogue for being nice and just mercin' people once.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
love it when rogues fail to gank you and end up dying to DoTs.

Watch your mouth lock, you have no voice here!

Anyways....I've ganked people back to back to back for hours....It's the rogue way.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
Depends, are you letting them mount up, letting them think they have escaped, and then sapping them before you kill them?
Naw, but there's an idea, at first i was letting them root me when they have like 10k hp left, then using g91 landsharks on them, hey, i gotta use them somehow!
Edited by Xada on 3/18/2013 12:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Naw, but there's an idea, at first i was letting them root me when they have like 10k hp left, then using g91 landsharks on them, hey, i gotta use them somehow!

Chuckled a little when I read the bit about G91 Landsharks
Reply Quote
im sorry but if a rogue dies because of dots then maybe that person shouldnt be playing a rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I almost never gank anyone, it's just not worth my time to get into a scrap when all I'm trying to do is make some gold and get the hell out of there. If someone attacks me however I'll pop away and come back and try to feed them their teeth.

Hasn't happened much though. Usually when I see a guy near me I'm fighting mobs and out a chunk of my health already so I just Vanish just in case.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If you can take it, then go ahead and dish it out. Just don't whine about NT or deep when I blow you up.

Waaaahhhh! Mages are op. Waaaaahhhh!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
If you can take it, then go ahead and dish it out. Just don't whine about NT or deep when I blow you up.

k
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
This man should be hunted. We cannot allow this weakling to breed and ruin our master plans...

If it makes you feel any better I have, once or twice, jumped someone who was already fighting mobs health and murderkilled them before they knew what hit them. Sometimes it's just too fun to resist.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I always wait until they are out of combat and then kill them once. It's rare to get a good fight out of anyone, they just want to do their PVP dailies in peace...so they just get one death. I figure it's like they have to pay a toll first.
Reply Quote
8 Troll Warrior
Last night I spent hours murdering alli in isle of thunder. Think by the time I was satisfied I walked away with 800 honor.

I'm finding combat ridiculous op for wpvp. CS then KS takes down all but plate.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue

Cool story bro.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]